Arm Pump

quick one for u guys, im having trouble lasting the full 15min session when im at track day and i have a race meeting this week, problem is, my arms are going before i am casing me to come in early... im gripping the tank with legs but its still happening , any tips, thinking about maybe trying to anchor heel of boot on foor peg, to stop me put pressure on bars?? help..

Sometimes its the overall geometry of the bike VS your body build ...

I for example can get a somehow vague lower body grip on most Ducati's and the RSV4 , and that results in me gripping the handlebars more than I should ; Not a problem on the 2014 BMW S1000rr or Kawasaki ZX10R where i can get a very confident and comfortable grip with my lower body, resulting in very little passive pressure on the handlebars.

Tank grips help lots too, you have those installed on your bike?

quick one for u guys, im having trouble lasting the full 15min session when im at track day and i have a race meeting this week, problem is, my arms are going before i am casing me to come in early... im gripping the tank with legs but its still happening , any tips, thinking about maybe trying to anchor heel of boot on foor peg, to stop me put pressure on bars?? help..

Are you holding the grips gently with your hands or squeezing tight? There is no need to use a tight grip with your hands, if they are tight, relax them. Do your handlebars vibrate a lot? Weighted bar ends can calm down vibrations that can numb your arms.

Are you using a constant pressure to 'hold' your bike in the turns? This is not necessary... unless there is something really wrong with your bike's geometry.

the bike is a gsxr 1000 k5, have damper, using rental clip ons, its a race bike, the bike is set up by suspension guy at track so i assume its correct, i try to hold on lightly but when ur braking from 140mph to 30mph for a harpin its hard for the weight not to be transferred to the bars, causing me fatigue , its only thing holding me back

It sounds to me like you must be holding on tightly for more than just for hard braking for your arms to give out that quickly. As Hotfoot mentioned above, when you are in a turn, are you conscious of how tightly you're gripping the bars? I catch myself holding on too tight all the time and have to remind myself to be loose. It also makes a huge difference in a hook turn (i.e. it will actually work if you loosen up).