Laguna Seca Sep 6th intensive who's in?!

Hey guys! 

All the way from Australia I'll be spending a little bit of time in the states in a few weeks and while I'm around participating in the CSS 2 day intensive. I'm super excited and look forward to meeting some other cornering enthusiasts and getting familiar with a new track and a new bike. 

Any advice on where to stay? 

Thanks guys! 

Stefan 

922418_10151909542738858_1790507856_o.jpg

Hey Stefan:

Enjoy your stay here in the States. I have done the Laguna 2 day camp twice and it is a REALLY fantastic time all the way around. I drove up from LA and have stayed at this place both times: http://www.sandcastleinnseaside.com/  It's one town over and from the current photos it looks like they upgraded the rooms, but consider it more of a Budget Style hotel.  A bit more than a 20 Min drive Hotel Parking lot to Parking your car at the Track. Very close to all of the good stuff in Monterey proper. Current Rates are showing as $90ish USD per night and of course there will also be Taxes as well. The area in general is not cheap when it comes to lodging. If you are looking to save a few bucks look into it. I would stay there again next year if the Schedule allows...like I said it is an Outstanding couple of days!

ENJOY!

P.S. Nice Photo

Thanks so much pal I will! 

I ended up getting a soy little air B and B on the cheap, just sorting a rental car now and I'm ready to go! 

Anyone coming down to this one? 

Stefan 

I'll be there, come say hi! I'm Laura (Laura the coach, not Lara in student services, who you will definitely meet), I'm about 5'3" with long brown hair and I'll be in one of the white staff shirts - or more likely in a CSS jacket or black sweatshirt, since the mornings are usually very cool at Laguna Seca. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/08/2017 at 8:06 AM, Hotfoot said:

I'll be there, come say hi! I'm Laura (Laura the coach, not Lara in student services, who you will definitely meet), I'm about 5'3" with long brown hair and I'll be in one of the white staff shirts - or more likely in a CSS jacket or black sweatshirt, since the mornings are usually very cool at Laguna Seca. :)

Wooop! See you tomorrow Laura can't wait to pick your brains :)

Stefan