2 Day School Versus Levels

Guest Brian B

Guest Brian B

So I was considering coming for March 15/16 at Laguna. But now I think I may get better value from the 2-day school. Someone guide me what to do?

I'm a reasonably proficient club racer (amateur level). Actually I may even have more track miles on me each year than street miles. So I want to attend mostly to get track time in while there is still snow here in Canada. But also, I do want to get faster even though I no longer compete.

Should I come March 15/16 for a chance to ride Laguna, or should I do the 2day to get more track time and one on one instruction?

Help!

B)-->

QUOTE(Brian B @ Dec 9 2006, 07:01 PM) 3745[/snapback]

So I was considering coming for March 15/16 at Laguna. But now I think I may get better value from the 2-day school. Someone guide me what to do?

I'm a reasonably proficient club racer (amateur level). Actually I may even have more track miles on me each year than street miles. So I want to attend mostly to get track time in while there is still snow here in Canada. But also, I do want to get faster even though I no longer compete.

Should I come March 15/16 for a chance to ride Laguna, or should I do the 2day to get more track time and one on one instruction?

Help!

Brian,

Laguna is Laguna, and many want to ride there, but it's harder to give as good service there---for one thing, they force us to run shorter than any other track in the US---so we have less time to get the day in. If having track time is a prime concern, you will get more at the 2 day camp, and more personal attention too.

Best,

Cobie