Best Track For Lean/slide Bike

Guest smcnamara

Guest smcnamara

Do you guys have a recommendation for which track has the best surface for riding the lean/slide bike? I ran Levels 2&3 with you guys at Blackhawk Farms last year, where the lean bike is unfortunately not available. I feel like that particular tool can help me address a number of current problems, and am wondering where you feel it can be used to it's fullest extent.

I'm considering doing Level-IV with you guys this year, but want to insure I can take advantage of this great training aid if I do.

Thanks!

Sean

P.S. I'm having a terrible time registering for the forum since the software upgrade....

Do you guys have a recommendation for which track has the best surface for riding the lean/slide bike? I ran Levels 2&3 with you guys at Blackhawk Farms last year, where the lean bike is unfortunately not available. I feel like that particular tool can help me address a number of current problems, and am wondering where you feel it can be used to it's fullest extent.

I'm considering doing Level-IV with you guys this year, but want to insure I can take advantage of this great training aid if I do.

Thanks!

Sean

P.S. I'm having a terrible time registering for the forum since the software upgrade....

Sean,

What problems did you have registering? I'll let the webmaster know any way, but he'll want to know that.

Regarding the Lean/Slide bike: The best track is probably the Streets of Willow Springs. Good skid pad, we can always use it (not in use by another school/rental) and it almost never rains there. On top of that, it's a fun track to ride.

Best,

Cobie

Thanks for the info on Streets of Willow. Looks like I'll be trying to head for CA. :-)

What problems did you have registering? I'll let the webmaster know any way, but he'll want to know that.

I fill out the registration form, enter the security code and press submit, but it takes me back to the registration screen. There is no message saying there is any information missing or invalid. I've tried to register several times, and have been very careful to make sure I'm typing in the code correctly, but it still doesn't work.

My browser is Camino v1.0 (Mozilla) on Mac OSX.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info on Streets of Willow. Looks like I'll be trying to head for CA. :-)

I fill out the registration form, enter the security code and press submit, but it takes me back to the registration screen. There is no message saying there is any information missing or invalid. I've tried to register several times, and have been very careful to make sure I'm typing in the code correctly, but it still doesn't work.

My browser is Camino v1.0 (Mozilla) on Mac OSX.

Thanks.

Still having problems?

Best,

Cobie

pm me if need be, I had thought htis was sorted. You can also e-mail me any time: cobie@superbikeschool.com

Did you get your reg problems sorted? I found some new info from the webmaster:

have the person try safari or firefox on OSX instead, camino v1.0 had some bugs in it

Let me know if it works, we want it to be easy to post up here!

Best,

Cobie