Pretty Experienced?

Guest Juergen Pilsl

Guest Juergen Pilsl

Hi,

I'm from Germany and a BIG fan of Keith Codes books, read each of them and learned a lot.

I'm on the racetrack - with some breaks - since 1978 (not kidding...) - and since 1999 I join regulary about 6 to 8 raceevents a year in europe.

I dreamed all day to join the SUPERBIKE SCHOOL one day. Now there is a chance to come to Laguna Seca in march 2007.

Do I have to join Level 1 in the first day and Level 2 in the second? Or is there a chance to go 'faster' through the levels and get the information from Level 1-4 in 2 days?

Juergen from Germany ( riding a Zx6R since 2003)

Hi,

I'm from Germany and a BIG fan of Keith Codes books, read each of them and learned a lot.

I'm on the racetrack - with some breaks - since 1978 (not kidding...) - and since 1999 I join regulary about 6 to 8 raceevents a year in europe.

I dreamed all day to join the SUPERBIKE SCHOOL one day. Now there is a chance to come to Laguna Seca in march 2007.

Do I have to join Level 1 in the first day and Level 2 in the second? Or is there a chance to go 'faster' through the levels and get the information from Level 1-4 in 2 days?

Juergen from Germany ( riding a Zx6R since 2003)

Hi Juergen,

Each level takes a full day. Even when we train top pro racers, it's done the same way, and you wouldn't want to jam 4 levels in 2 days. Level 1 is not beginner, it is the most important stuff first. You won't have to go slow or anything, but we are very firm with the passing.

That being said, I don't know if there is room at Laguna Seca, it might be sold out. Please contact the office right away. If you can't do Laguna, maybe one of the other schools, like in Vegas or at the Streets of Willow Springs.

Best,

Cobie