Elka Suspension ...whats The Word

I know that you guys have them on the instructor bikes but how are they in comparison to ohlins and penske. Im in the market and was considering them...whats your feedback and who is the go to guy/girl in regards to valving on them and whatnot.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

I know that you guys have them on the instructor bikes but how are they in comparison to ohlins and penske. Im in the market and was considering them...whats your feedback and who is the go to guy/girl in regards to valving on them and whatnot.

We've had them and they work well. Will raced the Elka and when he got it right, he really liked it. Don't know who supports them, Will sent it back to the factory to be changed. Dave at GP Suspension is good, we've used him. Not sure if he works on the Elkas or not, you might try him---(503) 723-7793.

We've had them and they work well. Will raced the Elka and when he got it right, he really liked it. Don't know who supports them, Will sent it back to the factory to be changed. Dave at GP Suspension is good, we've used him. Not sure if he works on the Elkas or not, you might try him---(503) 723-7793.

LOL, I like the "when he got it right, he really liked it" I did a lil research and found out that only Lindemann and MAx at traxxion work on elkas.

Well I hope this works out for me because I think Im getting one ;)

LOL, I like the "when he got it right, he really liked it" I did a lil research and found out that only Lindemann and MAx at traxxion work on elkas.

Traxxion Dynamics has excellent service and support. I purchased an AK20 fork kit and a Penske shock 6 months ago and their follow up with questions post has been great. Hope that helps.

O'Toole

• 3 months later...

Traxxion Dynamics has excellent service and support. I purchased an AK20 fork kit and a Penske shock 6 months ago and their follow up with questions post has been great. Hope that helps.

O'Toole

Tige at Cyclemall is an Elka dealer. (714) 258-7501. I'm having him do the suspension on my R6 and I'm getting an Elka shock. Hopefully I will like it. I'm sure it will be much better than the stock setup.