Hello From The Uk.

Hi,

Just saying hello. I am looking to try the level 1 course sometime this year, I am just awaiting delivery of Twist the wrist 1 and 2 and will be reading them. I have done a couple of track days at Cadwell and am 99% a road rider, I would however like to get more into track riding and think the course is the best way to get the most out of it. Hope to see some of you around!

Hi,

Just saying hello. I am looking to try the level 1 course sometime this year, I am just awaiting delivery of Twist the wrist 1 and 2 and will be reading them. I have done a couple of track days at Cadwell and am 99% a road rider, I would however like to get more into track riding and think the course is the best way to get the most out of it. Hope to see some of you around!

Welcome aboard Rick!

The UK guys will look after you for sure, certifiable bike nuts they are! I'll be interested to hear how it goes after you take the school. The current program has evolved into a very nice gradient scale of adding skills, but let us know your take on it, and if there is anything we can assist you with. Having a look at the Twist books before the school will definitely prepare you better.

Best,

Cobie

Hi,

Welcome aboard Rick!

The UK guys will look after you for sure, certifiable bike nuts they are! I'll be interested to hear how it goes after you take the school. The current program has evolved into a very nice gradient scale of adding skills, but let us know your take on it, and if there is anything we can assist you with. Having a look at the Twist books before the school will definitely prepare you better.

Best,

Cobie

Got all 3 books on order plus the DVD, and i'll be back with a report as soon as i've been, probably July. But hope to gain some more skills before then and learn from you guys on here. Cheers Cobie!