Hi From Oceanside

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul and I've raced at WSMC for two years: one year in novice and one in expert class. I'm going to attend the class at Streets of Willow on April 27th and I'm really looking forward to it. I know I'll learn a lot.

Paul

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul and I've raced at WSMC for two years: one year in novice and one in expert class. I'm going to attend the class at Streets of Willow on April 27th and I'm really looking forward to it. I know I'll learn a lot.

Paul

Hi Paul,

OK, I see you are already posting (excellent), and welcome to the forum. Please do come and say hello to me at the Streets when you come out, and lets see about getting you on the NO B/S bike, I think you'd find that useful.

Best,

Cobie

Hi Paul,

OK, I see you are already posting (excellent), and welcome to the forum. Please do come and say hello to me at the Streets when you come out, and lets see about getting you on the NO B/S bike, I think you'd find that useful.

Best,

Cobie

I've already tried it, but I'd be glad to again though. Keith had a free day years ago (around 2001) at Moffett Field near South San Francisco that he cooked up with Doc Wong. I was there and I tried the NO B/S bike. I remember thinking that I was smarter, that maybe other riders couldn't do it but I could. WRONG!