Hello From Santa Cruz Ca, And Thanks!

Aliki

New to the forum here.

Looking forward to stalking the forum for valuable info :P

Thanks for providing a no BS space for us to learn, go faster, and be safer.

New to the forum here.

Looking forward to stalking the forum for valuable info :P

Thanks for providing a no BS space for us to learn, go faster, and be safer.

Welcome aboard!!!!! You are 100% right on the forum!

Welcome, and I love your "interests" listed - especially "toyhaulering". :D

Toyhaulering is a sport right? Everything about it consumes me, from cool gadgets to save space, to upgrades and caulking the damn thing hahahah. It's like playing house for grown ups sometimes. Plus the whole traveling see the world thing of course!

• 3 weeks later...

Cobie:

I did not, and I didn't because I am super biased on who I WANT to destroy the podium in MOTOGP for 2017.

Jonas Folgers welcoming onto the Tech3 race team is big (because I sponsor him) and fingers are crossed that he will knock it out of the park in his first year.

He is a rider that can handle change, that can accommodate it, and work around difficulties pretty quickly. He tested out some gear I gave him at Austin DURING MOTOGP! I couldn't believe that he would test out a new product at such a crucial time. I was blown away. And then after that, he went out of his way to find me to let me know what he thought of the product. Again, DURING HIS MOTO2 RACE WEEKEND AT AUSTIN GP!!!

I so dearly want him to do well because he is a genuine honest guy that works hard and believes in the little guys over accepting larger paycheck. He comes with great references from others I know that work in the GP paddocks, and hes just.....cool.

......with that said, my prediction is that he will acclimatize to the MotoGP bikes very quickly and do well (which he is already proving).

Cobie:

I did not, and I didn't because I am super biased on who I WANT to destroy the podium in MOTOGP for 2017.

Jonas Folgers welcoming onto the Tech3 race team is big (because I sponsor him) and fingers are crossed that he will knock it out of the park in his first year.

He is a rider that can handle change, that can accommodate it, and work around difficulties pretty quickly. He tested out some gear I gave him at Austin DURING MOTOGP! I couldn't believe that he would test out a new product at such a crucial time. I was blown away. And then after that, he went out of his way to find me to let me know what he thought of the product. Again, DURING HIS MOTO2 RACE WEEKEND AT AUSTIN GP!!!

I so dearly want him to do well because he is a genuine honest guy that works hard and believes in the little guys over accepting larger paycheck. He comes with great references from others I know that work in the GP paddocks, and hes just.....cool.

I couldn't "like" this because my quota is set at 0/day

:-(

JB,

I'm working on getting a webmaster to work out that issue...

As for new guys into MOTOGP, I hope Mike Jones gets up there again...great guy, and he came to our school in Taiwan, it was a pleasure to watch him ride (and break the lap record, on a street bike).

CF