Peg Weighting

tweek

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

that's hysterical!

and it looks like the best is yet to come.... got wings?

I'm pretty sure he already had his can of Red Bull so it's too late for wings.

Anyway - I shouldnt make too much fun of that poor guy. I low sided two weeks ago - the very next weekend after doing level 3 & 4. I just havent had time to write about it yet. plus I broke my friggin elbow so I can't ride for another week or two.

I'll get some time next week to write up my little incident. What really sucks about it is that Keith more or less warned me. anyway - when I have time.

... plus I broke my friggin elbow so I can't ride for another week or two.

Really sorry to hear about that, tweek. Follow your doctor's orders and take all the time you need to heal completely. No call for complications to keep you down for two more months, eh?

I'll get some time next week to write up my little incident.

Looking forward to it. It should be an invaluable tool for preventing similar 'incidents' in the future... for yourself and others.

What really sucks about it is that Keith more or less warned me.

Keith warned you there would be an elbow shattering ka-boom? :)

Keith warned you there would be an elbow shattering ka-boom?

Not quite. He was preplexed at my lack of reference points and commented that I better get some before riding much faster.

While I have deep respect for the work Mr. Code has done and consider him to be the Cornering Guru, I don't think he has quite transended and become clearvoiant. :)

While I have deep respect for the work Mr. Code has done and consider him to be the Cornering Guru, I don't think he has quite transended and become clearvoiant. :)

clearvoiant ... ?

he he he

i suppose we all climb the bridge toward transcendence at our own pace ... :)

Great write-up, tweek. You really seem to have a good handle on what happened and why.

It's just amazing (or not!) how it all starts and ends with attitude and intention. Get that part right and we have such a better chance of getting the rest of it right. Or at least much less chance of getting it wrong!

And you are so right about those big changes. It can be so hard sometimes to remember to keep them small and gradual and approach my limits one step at a time when I am excited, too.

And get some bloody reference points already, you wanker!!! ;)

Seriously, thanks for the write-up, dude. I hope other readers will get as much from it as you have.

Cheers,

racer

Tweek;

It's been said that you can really learn more from failure than through success.

Nice write up...sounded really familiar - the crashing thing once you think you know how to go fast...DAMHIK.

Keith really knows an awful lot about this game...one of the reasons so many of us stay in touch with him and the School.

Kevin