Riding Coach Solution To Current Financial Problems

1. Get more people riding motorcycles. Even my ZX-9 gets over 40 mpg, instant economic benefit. Side benefit of happier people, making better decisions. Warning that goes with this: don't make serious financial decisions while riding--just ride. Make the decisions later, a better decision will come about (see side benefit above).

2. Take lawmakers to a track and give them an enthusiastic ride. They will be so exhilirated, might say something reasonable, be sure to record it. That or it would scare the $%^& out of them, they might stop talking long enough to listen to some common sense.

1. Get more people riding motorcycles. Even my ZX-9 gets over 40 mpg, instant economic benefit. Side benefit of happier people, making better decisions. Warning that goes with this: don't make serious financial decisions while riding--just ride. Make the decisions later, a better decision will come about (see side benefit above).

2. Take lawmakers to a track and give them an enthusiastic ride. They will be so exhilirated, might say something reasonable, be sure to record it. That or it would scare the $%^& out of them, they might stop talking long enough to listen to some common sense.

Cobie,

I love #2. Yes the gas bit is nice, but the scare tactic would be much more fun!

quote]

Cobie,

I love #2. Yes the gas bit is nice, but the scare tactic would be much more fun!

Yeah, have Randy Mamola put them on the 2 seater GP bike--woohoo!

Haha, yes, and have him do alittle endo like in some of his pictures!

Unless you are a nut like Ben Bostrom I think he dragged a knee with Mamola.