Tune & Parts Shops In Southern California

Hi,

I guess this might not be the best place to ask this question, but I am visiting sother California - Costa Mesa, 2nd week November. Coming on work but was hoping to do some bike shoping, can you guys advise me where I can look for some used parts for my bike, I figure i have a 3 year old bike (2005 CBR600RR), and there should a lot of second hand race bits availalbe -

Basically Stuff like -

1. Race Cams

2. Close ration Gearbox

3. Rear suspension

4. Steering Damper

Few other bits that are available...

Thanks

Hi,

I guess this might not be the best place to ask this question, but I am visiting sother California - Costa Mesa, 2nd week November. Coming on work but was hoping to do some bike shoping, can you guys advise me where I can look for some used parts for my bike, I figure i have a 3 year old bike (2005 CBR600RR), and there should a lot of second hand race bits availalbe -

Basically Stuff like -

1. Race Cams

2. Close ration Gearbox

3. Rear suspension

4. Steering Damper

Few other bits that are available...

Thanks

Hi Poncho,

My suggestion would be to touch base with Will, our Chief Mechanic. Best thing to so would be to e-mail him: mechanic@superbikeschool.com

Best,

Cobie

Thanks Cobie,

Got most of the stuff from Sunstate Racing, Australia, most of it came within my budget. so i am sorted there,

Thanks Again,

Poncho

PS- saw a presentation with a proposal for you guys having an event in India, at the MMSC Race Track.. me looking forward to it...