New Here

Hey,

My names Brian. I currently live in British Columbia, Canada and just moved from Nova Scotia, Canada. I've been riding a 2004 Ninja 500R for 2 years now. I took a Kawasaki High Performance Riding School back on the east coast at the end of last season. And who would have guessed now I'm hooked =) .

I'm waiting on purchasing a new CBR 600RR for the track and plan on taking the West Coast Super Bike School this year.

The G/F and I have decided were most likely going to check out Cali for our next vacation. So I'm going to plan around trying to attend a class at CSS. on the way.

That's all for now,

brianp

Hey,

My names Brian. I currently live in British Columbia, Canada and just moved from Nova Scotia, Canada. I've been riding a 2004 Ninja 500R for 2 years now. I took a Kawasaki High Performance Riding School back on the east coast at the end of last season. And who would have guessed now I'm hooked =) .

I'm waiting on purchasing a new CBR 600RR for the track and plan on taking the West Coast Super Bike School this year.

The G/F and I have decided were most likely going to check out Cali for our next vacation. So I'm going to plan around trying to attend a class at CSS. on the way.

That's all for now,

brianp

Hi Brian,

First off, welcome to the forum! BC, a pretty place, my dad is from there.

Let us know know if you have any questions about the school, we travel quite a bit, and do a number of tracks in Calif, as well as the rest of the US. The new schedule is being working on now and should be ready in about 2-3 weeks, and up on the web page.

Best,

Cobie