Thoughts And Pics...2 Day Nov 2,3 Lvr

Just a quick post to let all my fellow learners get 'the URL for some pics I took of grps... There are ALOT...the first bunch (not separated) are gold then some of white and the some more of gold..hope u can find yourself http://picasaweb.google.com/nydude2000/Pic...uperbikeSchhol# Also copying a post i sent to Cobie...just to thank the crew..it was fun learning with all u...see u for lvls III and IV :) ........................................................................... Hey Cobie..I just finished the two day school at LVR...was looking to maybe post a link to pics i took here..not sure where though... HAD A GREAT TIME!!!! What a great experience and great group of people I was also going to post this (see below) about my thoughts on the camp but wasn't real sure where to put it...but will just put it here instead..please thank everyone ...especially my coach..i can't believe how hard he worked (as did everyone) for the two days!!! This is what i was going to post..but just let everyone know how much their effort was appreciated! Steve .......................................................................... "I just finished the 2day course at LVR Nov 2,3 (I II) Ok so going into this you think there is now way Css can live up to the hype…but it does and beyond…from when Misti greeted you at the gate with that big smile to the end. So what makes it so amazing…yes it is the information and amazing science and the routine to teach it is down to an art…but ultimately it is the staff from Keith to the coaches to Trevor to Will and “MOM” (Judy C) …everyone working at 110% to make you a better rider in the most friendly environment imaginable. My coach for the two days (same coach) was awesome. You all seem totally happy and into what you are doing. It is infectious and it is impossible to not respond to that. THANKS TO ALL!!!!! Can’t wait to do the next two levels!!! Steve D"