School In Arizona

Do you think you may have a school date in Arizona in 09?

HighFreq,

I don't think that we are. The schedule is being worked on now, should be out in the next week or 2, but don't recall mention of heading down there.

Sorry mate, considered coming out to Streets of Willow? For sure a favorite of ours (weather, skid pad, fun track, lots of elevation changes, demanding, etc.)

CF

Would there be a track in Arizona that you could even do the school on? Do you have quality requirements for the tracks you look into hosting the school on? Do you get your instructors from the local community, or do you bring them in?

We have been to PIR (when the AMA was there), Firebird (east and west). The other track down there, AMP I think, we were scheduled to use when they ran into legal problems--are they still around? For that matter, does anyone use PIR?

We have coaches from all over, don't have any AZ boys right now (though I have in the past). We for sure are concerned about safety, but haven't had any issues down there at those tracks. To make it really viable, we have to have school pretty much full, or we loose on it.

Would there be a track in Arizona that you could even do the school on? Do you have quality requirements for the tracks you look into hosting the school on? Do you get your instructors from the local community, or do you bring them in?

We have been to PIR (when the AMA was there), Firebird (east and west). The other track down there, AMP I think, we were scheduled to use when they ran into legal problems--are they still around? For that matter, does anyone use PIR?

We have coaches from all over, don't have any AZ boys right now (though I have in the past). We for sure are concerned about safety, but haven't had any issues down there at those tracks. To make it really viable, we have to have school pretty much full, or we loose on it.

The one that had legal problems has been shut down for quite some time. Noise concerns within the community. There aren't any trackdays or local races at PIR. They did just have some NASCAR race there like last weekend, or two weekends ago.

Well I see you will be Las Vegas next week, and the streets are not too far away.

Yeah, and at least gas has gone back towards a reasonable price. I heard someone had it for less than $2? Lowest I've seen was $2.29.