Hello everyone,

I just signed up for the 2 day camp in Las vegas 3/21 and 3/22. I can't wait to get out there! :D

I have been riding for a little over a year and have never done a track day. I have read Twist I and am currently reading Twist II. I did the MSF course last year and then got some miles on the street.

My goal is two learn proper cornerning techniques before I develop bad habits on my own. I have no aspirations to be a serious racer. I am in it for the fun.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Patrick

Welcome Patrick!! You will have an amazing time doing the 2-day camp out at Vegas. It is what I did last year. Have fu and feel free to post up any questions you may have.

Hi Patrick, looks like I'll get a chance to meet you in Vegas, I'll be there as well, did my first 2 day there last year, had a blast!

Hi Patrick and welcome,

Vegas is a good place to start (the others have already mentioned that). For sure come and say hello when you get there, and then do let us know it goes afterwards.

Best,

Cobie