Hello

Waiting for the confirmation, but I should be attending the June 13 SOW class; level 1. I've been riding for about 8 years, during which I have learned a few things. Recently I started riding with faster and more experienced riders (some of which ya'll probably know), who have passed alone some pointers.

I don't think I have too many engrained habits - I've changed/tried new things over the past few months, which have increased my confidence and stability while turning - but I need more. I hope after level 1, I will have better skills: turning stability and confidence being the 2 most important.

Last year I did my first trackday (at Streets coincidently). I'm hoping for more this year and within the next 12 months trying wsmc.

See ya in a few months,

Josh

Howdy. The ###### economy has snatched the CSS from my grasp, but I want to attend ASAP. I have plenty of bad habits, but consider myself a fast learner, and take in information pretty quickly when it's something that I'm this interested in. Good luck. I have no doubt that you're going to improve. Can't wait to do it myself.

Hi Josh and welcome,

Great, look forard to seeing you at the school in June. I occassionally get chewed out for NOT recommending this, so I'll ask--have you read any of the Twist of the Wrist books yet? They can really set you up and prepare you for the current class, particularlyn Twist 2.

Best,

Cobie

Thanks Cobie, and yes, I've read volume 1 and have started volume 2. ;) They are 2 of the first books suggested on several sportbike forums.

Some of the Survial Reaction explinations have already helped.

Thanks Cobie, and yes, I've read volume 1 and have started volume 2. ;) They are 2 of the first books suggested on several sportbike forums.

Some of the Survial Reaction explinations have already helped.

Excellent, Twist 2 is a great book. Let us know how it goes with it, any questions or successes would be nice too.

Best,

Cobie