Hello From Tn

I live near Nashville and I am seriously concidering going to the 2-day class. I think it will help me immensely.

I joined a Nashville sportbike meetup group but haven't attended any of their events yet. Late last summer I went to Deals Gap with some friends. That was quite fun. I think the coolest part was come down from the Deals Gap store at night. There were 4 other riders ahead of me and I could see them snaking through the mountain roads.

My current ride is a 2002 CBR 954. B)

I live near Nashville and I am seriously concidering going to the 2-day class. I think it will help me immensely.

I joined a Nashville sportbike meetup group but haven't attended any of their events yet. Late last summer I went to Deals Gap with some friends. That was quite fun. I think the coolest part was come down from the Deals Gap store at night. There were 4 other riders ahead of me and I could see them snaking through the mountain roads.

My current ride is a 2002 CBR 954. B)

Hi DS, and welcome,

I've been hearing about Deals Gap forever, going to have to ride that sometime.

2-day camps really are great, we love doing them. That extra bit of time with the students, they are all there for 2 days (seems to get them to relax a litlte bit) all on the same bikes, less students on track, it's a great program if you can swing it, it's the way to go. [someone slap me if I start sounding like a commercial}.

Best,

CF