Hello from St Louis,

I am new here and new to sportsbikes, I used to have a Harley. Anyway, I am interested in one of the schools does anyone know how it works when you use one of their bikes? Do they offer you some insurance policy in case you drop their bike? Also, I have a 95 Ninja ZR6 does anyone know where I can find frame sliders for my bike. It seems that nobody makes them for a bike this old. Thanks for your help!

Hi jim!

Welcome to the forum - I've a feeling I'll be the first to say that! (again)

That's a strange progression, normally it goes sportsbike and then easy rider lol!

From experience, when you use a school bike you pre-approve a payment of up to 1000 dollars which is used in the event of an accident. Of course if you walk away from the day with no injury to the bike, the payment is torn up, so to speak. It's incredibly rare for it to happen though and provided you follow instruction and don't make up your own rules, that 1000 dollars will stay firmly away from your credit card! My memory is sketchy about 'excess protection', but I've a small feeling (of about 10%) that you can pay extra to reduce your liability. Your best bet is to ring them and check.

I'm sure you should be able to find the sliders for your ninja, perhaps check some well known online auction sites. It's quite easy to get bits for old bikes over here (UK), I guess there are more new bikes in the US!

Good luck!

Hello from St Louis,

I am new here and new to sportsbikes, I used to have a Harley. Anyway, I am interested in one of the schools does anyone know how it works when you use one of their bikes? Do they offer you some insurance policy in case you drop their bike? Also, I have a 95 Ninja ZR6 does anyone know where I can find frame sliders for my bike. It seems that nobody makes them for a bike this old. Thanks for your help!

Hi Jim,

$750 is the deductible for the bike. You would only be charged for parts up to that amount, but we'd rather you didn't crash :), and we'll work with you in that direction. Call the office, or e-mail, they can help you with anything: 800-530-3350.

Frame sliders: I don't think we had any then, but I'll let Will know in case he knows a place that has them.

And, welcome to the forum!

Best,

Cobie