New On Here

hi. new to this forum. Getting back into biking after a threee year gap following an accident. was riding for 4 years street riding before that and a few years off road before that.now riding an 03 rsv mille and booking a level 1 day at rockingham uk in july. figure may aswell try and learn properly before all my old bad habits come back.

NEVER read totw 1 or 2 and want to know if its best to start at 1 or is 2 the revisedish version?

They're separate books. I thought the same thing, but you should pick up both of them if you can. They have good info. And welcome to the site. I rode for about 4 years before taking a short break, but mine was because of how aware of my stupidity. Had a speed problem. I haven't resolved it, but I'm still working on it. And welcome to the site.

hi. new to this forum. Getting back into biking after a threee year gap following an accident. was riding for 4 years street riding before that and a few years off road before that.now riding an 03 rsv mille and booking a level 1 day at rockingham uk in july. figure may aswell try and learn properly before all my old bad habits come back.

NEVER read totw 1 or 2 and want to know if its best to start at 1 or is 2 the revisedish version?

Hi Phil and welcome,

I won't get back up here likely soon, but the books are both great, and different. If you only have chance to look over one, read T-2, but if you will get through both, then start at T-1.

Best,

Cobie