The Lean Machine..... Nice!

Thanks for the pointers, Cobie - less ass, more meat :rolleyes:

oh... and a special thanks for telling my friend 'the bike thinks he's a bad passenger' :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That innovative tool is amazing - and should have about 13 patents ;):ph34r: Now I can hardly wait to progress to the other levels to try the other teaching bikes.

And off topic -- CONGRATS to Josh Galster; 22nd is awesome!!!

Thanks for the pointers, Cobie - less ass, more meat :rolleyes:

oh... and a special thanks for telling my friend 'the bike thinks he's a bad passenger' :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That innovative tool is amazing - and should have about 13 patents ;):ph34r: Now I can hardly wait to progress to the other levels to try the other teaching bikes.

And off topic -- CONGRATS to Josh Galster; 22nd is awesome!!!

Just to keep it clear for all, dmj I think is referring to the new simulator we had at Laguna, the Fukka. We can train a lot of things on it, and I did work with a bunch of guys on their body positions. Technically though, the Lean Bike is the bike with outriggers that we use in the skid pad.

Less ass was the motto of the day :)

CF

WOW!!!!!

The past few mornings I've applied some of the things you mentioned - on a favorite overpass (15 south fast track to 163)... and holly hell!!! Never been more stable, confident, smooth and, of course, FAST.

THanks again Cobie!

• 2 weeks later...

CF

Hi, what do you mean by this?

I take it to mean not to slide your arse across the seat too much, to avoid twisting the body. Is this correct?

When I did my level 2 we couldn't use the lean bike as it was raining.

I've got my level 3 on Monday so maybe it will all become clear.

Cheers

CF

I take it to mean not to slide your arse across the seat too much, to avoid twisting the body. Is this correct?

Cheers

Hi Slowass,

Where are you doing your school? Silverstone in UK, or is there a US school as well? If you're at silverstone, I'll see you there mate, should be great fun, its new circuit to us and looks fantastic for coaching. Added to that, a certain Mr Code is in attendance so we're all really looking forward to it.

Yeah, Cobie is referring to the fact that most people have way too much arse off the bike, and we have to teach a lot of students to actually lean of the bike less.

Bullet

CF

Cheers

SA--

Have you seen guys hanging off the bike, lots of lower body off, and then counterleaning with the upper? Even up to and including pro riders?

SA--

Have you seen guys hanging off the bike, lots of lower body off, and then counterleaning with the upper? Even up to and including pro riders?

Like Micky Doohans' style? or Tony Elias?

@ Bullet - Yes Silverstone this Monday. On the South Circuit I think, I did 1 & 2 at Stowe with 'Badger' as my coach. Keith Codes' gonna be there you say? I'll bring my TOTW books for him to sign ;)

See you on Monday mate.

Like Micky Doohans' style? or Tony Elias?

@ Bullet - Yes Silverstone this Monday. On the South Circuit I think, I did 1 & 2 at Stowe with 'Badger' as my coach. Keith Codes' gonna be there you say? I'll bring my TOTW books for him to sign ;)

See you on Monday mate.

Yeah, exactly like that. How Elias actually manages to stay on a bike amazes most of us, and essentially he must be swinging on them there bars to support himself like a Gibbon! :lol: It must be a contributing factor to some of his front end crashes.

Ah, the Badger, fab fella, very good coach indeed. maybe you'll get him again, either way you'll get some input on your body posution and improving that, so although you've not been able to get on lean bike, you'll get an good outcome from the day for sure. The South circuit looks excellent too, (is new to us), should be a contrast to stowe circuit, fast, fast, and more fast my friend.

Yeah, Keith, Dylan and Pete are coming over today, (the team are getting together to meet him), and he's going to be doign a some classroom pieces, and I expect we'll see him have a pootle round at some point also. I have to say, I'm very excited about it myself, having never met the man in person.

Seeya Monday my friend, come say hi too, if you don't get me as your coach. :P

Bullet

• 1 month later...

CF

Cheers

SA--

Like this?

3846918482_ff56f63632_o.jpg