A Little Help Please

Here's a video from the now defunct Freddy Spencer riding school. Don't worry about what they're talking about, but pay strict attention to their hips. You've improved, and I don't know if it's because of the school that you're so upright, but getting down more while you're going into the turn will really get the bike dip into the corner. You seem to still be twisting at the hips, and you're turning your hips outward. Try getting them even or inward in relation to the bike.

I chose the riders because they are sort of exaggerating the lean position, but it's great BP none-the-less.

Hope you like AC/DC.

Hey guys I just wanted to throw up this video to show the progress that I've made with my BP. I think I started to work out getting my upper body off the bike. Thanks for all the help and suggestions it's starting to pay off.

Some clear improvements there mate, you must be pretty pleased how thats coming on? I think that looks ok, still some improvement to be had, but looking good.

Bullet

Here's a video from the now defunct Freddy Spencer riding school. Don't worry about what they're talking about, but pay strict attention to their hips. You've improved, and I don't know if it's because of the school that you're so upright, but getting down more while you're going into the turn will really get the bike dip into the corner. You seem to still be twisting at the hips, and you're turning your hips outward. Try getting them even or inward in relation to the bike.

I chose the riders because they are sort of exaggerating the lean position, but it's great BP none-the-less.

Hope you like AC/DC.

I find it interesting that World Champion Fast Freddie is teaching how to make a motorcycle turn using the brakes. When he announces races, he talks A LOT about trail braking. Jason Pridmore teaches it also.

I have no comment.