Barber Motorsport Park Aug 8th

Ok, set out yesterday to beat my personal best lap time 0f 1:40.22. I went out first session with the lap timer off and worked on my body position and checked to see what the bike felt like. I was first at the starting line for the second session so I had a clear track and ran a 1:38.85. Man that felt great! I now have to decide what my next goal is.

Ok, set out yesterday to beat my personal best lap time 0f 1:40.22. I went out first session with the lap timer off and worked on my body position and checked to see what the bike felt like. I was first at the starting line for the second session so I had a clear track and ran a 1:38.85. Man that felt great! I now have to decide what my next goal is.

FF;

You would have won the pole for the AMA Supersport race at Barber back in May with that time...that's amazing dude! Congratulations on that time.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. I appreciate that but I believe I would have to trim another 8 seconds to run with those guys. I'll see if I can trim a little more fat.

I need to mention that this lap time would not have been possible for me without professional instruction. Thanks CSS for all your help.

Thanks Kevin. I appreciate that but I believe I would have to trim another 8 seconds to run with those guys. I'll see if I can trim a little more fat.

Fossil;

I take some pride in keeping my posts as accurate as possible so I decided to attach the May AMA Superbike results from Barber and was disappointed to see that the AMA web site didn't have the Supersport "Qualifying" times but it did have the race results; you my friend were faster then the field on your hot lap. Take a look...

http://www.amaproracing.com/rr/events/resu...pe=F&rnum=1

Kevin

Fossil;

I take some pride in keeping my posts as accurate as possible so I decided to attach the May AMA Superbike results from Barber and was disappointed to see that the AMA web site didn't have the Supersport "Qualifying" times but it did have the race results; you my friend were faster then the field on your hot lap. Take a look...

Kevin

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin please stop.....as much as I want to believe I am in that company, I am sure that was a wet track. You really made my day though!

Fossil;

Kevin

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin please stop.....as much as I want to believe I am in that company, I am sure that was a wet track. You really made my day though!

Okay then if you want something to deflate your ego, the AMA Supersport is now age limited!!! See if you can chase down a fearless 16 year old.

A couple years ago I had a chance to do my first ever school. It wasn't CSS but it was a class of 5 students. I had a pair of 16 year olds on a small track on EX500's give me fits.