Adjutable Rearsets Up And Forward

Can anyone recommend rearsets that adjust up and forward? All the ones I've seen seem to go up and back. On my old bike I got Satos and mounted them upside down and backwards, and that gave me a forward adjustment, but I don't know if you can still do that on the newer ZX6Rs. Currently I have those really cool Gilles VCR38GTs, which come forward a little, but not enough.

I'd appreciate any ideas.

Why not get an adapter bracket made to mount the Gilles to? Isn't that a great idea?

That's a great idea. Can you make me one? ;) I need it by next Saturday...

If I didn't know you, I would say you could be suggestively sarcastic. But since I do know you, I would say you most definitely are. And I was just trying to be helpful....

Why not get an adapter bracket made to mount the Gilles to? Isn't that a great idea?

That's a great idea. Can you make me one? ;) I need it by next Saturday...

If I didn't know you, I would say you could be suggestively sarcastic. But since I do know you, I would say you most definitely are. And I was just trying to be helpful....

Well, I have been known to be suggestive, and occasionally even sarcastic, but in this case I really would like for you to make me a bracket. :) It IS a good idea, I didn't mean to sound sarcastic. The rearsets are really cool and I don't really want to have to replace them.

I'm going to try high heel boots, maybe that will help too. :ph34r:

Ok, I forgive you. The leather and high heel boots sounds nice! I will see what I can do. I will need a picture and measurments of the current set up. Bolt size, distance between center to center and any clearance issues you might have moving the bracket forward. Such as, would we need clearance to miss something like the frame to have the bracket facing forward, what does this do to your shift lever linkage, and how many holes you would need for adjustment etc, etc. Think it through and let me know if you want to do this....and I'll think of some way you can pay me back? :rolleyes: