Yamaha Champion Riders School Mmsp

I have been to a few rider schools, but the Yamaha Champion Riders School tops-all beyond compare. Some of you may be familiar with Nick Ienatsch & Ken Hill, either from their race results, or there work with STT/Buell days. Well these are also the same guys behind the new Yamaha School at Miller Motor Sports Park. I flew from Asheville, NC in hopes to shake off 1 or 2 seconds at my track days. 2 days of great instruction, 1 great bike, 1 smooth line, and I was feeling like 1 fast woman! And I was... 3 seconds faster! What a blast. I haven't been to the Code school yet, but the YCRS was so good I might go back to Miller for a second round of what I got the first time. :)

I have been to a few rider schools, but the Yamaha Champion Riders School tops-all beyond compare. Some of you may be familiar with Nick Ienatsch & Ken Hill, either from their race results, or there work with STT/Buell days. Well these are also the same guys behind the new Yamaha School at Miller Motor Sports Park. I flew from Asheville, NC in hopes to shake off 1 or 2 seconds at my track days. 2 days of great instruction, 1 great bike, 1 smooth line, and I was feeling like 1 fast woman! And I was... 3 seconds faster! What a blast. I haven't been to the Code school yet, but the YCRS was so good I might go back to Miller for a second round of what I got the first time. :)

When did you do that school?

We of course would love to have you come and compare ours, see what you think--but then, I'm biased :)

Best,

Cobie