Infineon Or Vegas For November?

I'm thinking about doing another 2-day camp this November and was wondering which track I should go to. They both look like interesting tracks. Have any of you been to both and prefer one over the other? I have to travel to California a lot for work so I was leaning toward Vegas just to mix things up. Besides, it's Vegas! :lol:

Thanks.

I'm thinking about doing another 2-day camp this November and was wondering which track I should go to. They both look like interesting tracks. Have any of you been to both and prefer one over the other? I have to travel to California a lot for work so I was leaning toward Vegas just to mix things up. Besides, it's Vegas! :lol:

Thanks.

It's a no loose deal for sure. Sears is one the more challenging tracks, and has been on the national race circuit for years--nicely updated, lots of elevation changes, a stones throw from Marin County and Sonoma.

Vegas--yeah, Vegas is Vegas :) OK, as for the track: fun, lots of laps, weather should be decent, and we will change directions of the track on the 2nd day, like gettig 2 tracks for the price of one. Sometimes you get to see a lot of military jets, as it's right next to Nellis AFB.

No loose either way.

Best,

CF

ps--some of the 2 day camps are close to full, don't wait too long on those.

It's come to my attention that what I thought was the school track at Vegas is, in fact, not. I was looking at google maps and I thought the track to the west of the oval was the school track. I've just learned that the track inside the oval is the school track.

To be perfectly honest, the track inside the oval doesn't look very interesting to me. I'm leaning heavily toward Infineon now.

Thanks guys.

It's come to my attention that what I thought was the school track at Vegas is, in fact, not. I was looking at google maps and I thought the track to the west of the oval was the school track. I've just learned that the track inside the oval is the school track.

To be perfectly honest, the track inside the oval doesn't look very interesting to me. I'm leaning heavily toward Infineon now.

Thanks guys.

We do use the infield course. Interesting, some really like it (Hotfoot is one). Very grippy, nice sequences of turns, and as previously said, we run it backwards next day. The exterior course is the Classic course, and the one they race on.

If you like more elevation changes, Infineon will be the one. It's over 2/3's full now.

CF

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't ridden in either one, and I'm just sayin'. I WILL be at Vegas, and I'm signing autographs.

I'm eyeing that Nov 21-22 Vegas date myself. I like Vegas, very flat but I like the series of left-right-left-right turns, each getting faster than the last... wheeee!

I haven't ridden in either one, and I'm just sayin'. I WILL be at Vegas, and I'm signing autographs.

I'm eyeing that Nov 21-22 Vegas date myself. I like Vegas, very flat but I like the series of left-right-left-right turns, each getting faster than the last... wheeee!

I'm doing 10/31-11/1. It would be awesome to ride with someone from this forum though. When my wife graduates I'll have more money to burn. If she was working I'd pick up 11/21-11/22 also.

Can I get one, please, please!

crackup.gifLOL, the infamous Jasonzilla! I'll have to find you and say "hi"... maybe you can sign my forehead a la Ricky Bobby.

crackup.gifLOL, the infamous Jasonzilla! I'll have to find you and say "hi"... maybe you can sign my forehead a la Ricky Bobby.

You gonna be there? I'm bringing my own equipment, so you probably won't miss me. Tall, handsome fella, and I've grown out the chops. I was limited in how big I could grow them (wife). My wife told me "they look stupid." And I said "that's what I'm going for. They're mutton chops woman." As soon as I shaved we had "Mexican Elvis" in the ER. He didn't look Mexican until he started speaking (Spanish). Boots, clothes, glasses, HUGE sideburns, and the dew. We couldn't stop laughing.

And I'll sign anything you want big boy.

You gonna be there? I'm bringing my own equipment, so you probably won't miss me. Tall, handsome fella, and I've grown out the chops. I was limited in how big I could grow them (wife). My wife told me "they look stupid." And I said "that's what I'm going for. They're mutton chops woman." As soon as I shaved we had "Mexican Elvis" in the ER. He didn't look Mexican until he started speaking (Spanish). Boots, clothes, glasses, HUGE sideburns, and the dew. We couldn't stop laughing.

Is that going to be the costume?

CF

Is that going to be the costume?

CF

No. I go to Vegas a lot, and have always wanted to do it. Just grow out some stupid sideburns. Don't ask me why. I'm not even an Elvis fan. I'm going dressed as a CSS student.

Tim went as Superman once, I think Lonnie was a fairy, see what they'll do this year. I went as an inmate, but can't find the correctional gear---even had the little flappy shoes, direct from a Wisconsin jail--and no, I didn't steal them!

--even had the little flappy shoes, direct from a Wisconsin jail--and no, I didn't steal them!

So they just let you keep them?

I'm not telling how I got them.