Buell News

No where else to post this

-Mods- If you have a better place, please move/ delete at your discretion

Although I'm not a Buell rider, I'm truly sad to hear that H-D had decided to cease production of the Buell line of motorcycles.

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2009/10/15/moto...cles-shut-down/

First American Honda pulls out of roadracing and now this. What's the world coming to???

I'm truly sad.

If as many people who are saddened by this would OWN a Buell, they wouldn't be going under. I just hope they don't race next year. Otherwise I'm as affected by this as Saturn being phased out (I'm not affected at all).

You guys are not kidding. I'm sorry too!! I own one!!!! Now I can call it "American classic"? I love the bike its just slow on the Track: Laguna, Thunderhill, but rocks Sears point. It's also great in the canyons. After Riding some inline 4's I felt why people didn't like them. Motor is a little slow.

Aaron

P.s Cobie, it was good seeing you at the Laguna Seca (Oct 14). I was Wills helper (Black Buell) and had a Great time. Glad that weather was nice.

You guys are not kidding. I'm sorry too!! I own one!!!! Now I can call it "American classic"? I love the bike its just slow on the Track: Laguna, Thunderhill, but rocks Sears point. It's also great in the canyons. After Riding some inline 4's I felt why people didn't like them. Motor is a little slow.

Aaron

P.s Cobie, it was good seeing you at the Laguna Seca (Oct 14). I was Wills helper (Black Buell) and had a Great time. Glad that weather was nice.

That did turn out to be a nice day, didn't it.

CF