Higher Status Than Most

I just want to point out that every time any of you visit the forum, you observe a picture of me up on the logo. Further, the only other coach displayed on that logo is Keith himself.

B)

I just want to point out that every time any of you visit the forum, you observe a picture of me up on the logo. Further, the only other coach displayed on that logo is Keith himself.

B)

Ooops. I didn't mean to start a new thread. :)

B)

Good work Pete. I do love the pics at the top. Lyle thinks you look like Rossi when we see you barreling through the corners at the Streets all tucked in. Where are the pics taken by the way?

I was there and you were my coach. :D

It's a small world :) . Pete was my coach too back in level 2 and also level 3 off track coach at the Streets of willow. It's no surprise that he's featured in the pic on this site since his body position is really quite awesome. What is the mid-ohio track like? I haven't been yet.

It's a small world :) . Pete was my coach too back in level 2 and also level 3 off track coach at the Streets of willow. It's no surprise that he's featured in the pic on this site since his body position is really quite awesome. What is the mid-ohio track like? I haven't been yet.

Mid O is a very fun track. Elevation changes and a variety of corners make it interesting. Of course I don't have alot of different track experience to go on.

Mid O is a very fun track. Elevation changes and a variety of corners make it interesting. Of course I don't have alot of different track experience to go on.

Mid O is a really challenging track. Lots of elevation changes, some of everything--slow, medium and fast stuff. Quite technical, makes you work for it, which I like.

CF

The one at the top was taken at Mid-Ohio back in 2007.

Hi Tanner! Good times that track is...

Just for the record, I could swear I was right behind Pete when he touched his elbow in turn 1-2 of Vegas counter-clockwise. I'm not gonna lie. I was a little excited.

Just for the record, I could swear I was right behind Pete when he touched his elbow in turn 1-2 of Vegas counter-clockwise. I'm not gonna lie. I was a little excited.

I was thinking about it and I was wondering if Pete hook turned the second apex of turn1-2 since that would be a perfect place to get the elbow nice and low and keep the corner speed constant. It would explain why he skimmed his elbow on the ground perhaps.