Douglas ~ Vegasboy

I'm new to the forum and just completed the 2 Day Camp in Las Vegas (Oct 31 Nov 1, White Group #21) which for me was worth the investment and the time. Cobie and his assistants (Matt on day 2) gave me great feedback after each session and worked with me to improve my techbical skills that inturn gave me the ability to turn the track quicker. I learned to go at my own pace, to do the drills and to measure my success at my skill level. It was challenging, they made sure of that and guided me along during the on & off track sessions. So my track times were not blinding but improved significantly, my confidence improved as did my cornering and riding skills. The course room sessions were informative and raised the bar each time. Keith Code and his entire staff (they all seemed like family...but weren't) have my sincere appreciation for their efforts and their contribution to the 2 Day Camp being a success for me. I can't leave out my wife, she gave me the course as an anniversary present that was achieved with the CSS HQ staff.

I remember you. I was there also. I remember your wife was there when we registered and in the afternoon. I was White 19.

It was great. I was expecting a lot, but was bummed after the quick turn because I wasn't getting it. I was almost ready to go home I was so pissed. I calmed down and after the two step I nailed it. Like a lightbulb coming on. It's the whole reason I went. It was so much more helpful than I imagined it would be.

After the long drive home (Phoenix) I got out of the car to fill back up with gas and literally almost hit the ground. Couldn't bear my own weight. Glad you had fun also, even though you didn't have the best instructor there (JohnnyD and I did in Stu). I'm hoping to do levels 3 and 4 in the spring.

At any rate, welcome to the forum.

I'm new to the forum and just completed the 2 Day Camp in Las Vegas (Oct 31 Nov 1, White Group #21) which for me was worth the investment and the time. Cobie and his assistants (Matt on day 2) gave me great feedback after each session and worked with me to improve my techbical skills that inturn gave me the ability to turn the track quicker. I learned to go at my own pace, to do the drills and to measure my success at my skill level. It was challenging, they made sure of that and guided me along during the on & off track sessions. So my track times were not blinding but improved significantly, my confidence improved as did my cornering and riding skills. The course room sessions were informative and raised the bar each time. Keith Code and his entire staff (they all seemed like family...but weren't) have my sincere appreciation for their efforts and their contribution to the 2 Day Camp being a success for me. I can't leave out my wife, she gave me the course as an anniversary present that was achieved with the CSS HQ staff.

Hey Douglas and welcome to the forum,

I would have liked to have met everyone, but I was trying to keep a low profile as a corner worker. You guys looked great out there track-side. Well done for following the drills and having fun. Sounds like you had a special anniversary this year :) See you on track again soon!

Running clockwise where were you? What were you riding?

Hey Jason,

I only ran a couple of sessions on Saturday clockwise, but I ran quite a lot anti-clockwise on Sunday. My beast is the R1 with a blue front end. Hard to miss! I saw you going through turn 3 on Sunday quite nicely :)

Welcome to the forum Vegasboy!

Jasonzilla, I was expecting a bigger, better write-up on your 2 day camp experience than that, are you lost for words?

Bobby

Welcome to the forum Vegasboy!

Jasonzilla, I was expecting a bigger, better write-up on your 2 day camp experience than that, are you lost for words?

Bobby

It's coming. I got in yesterday late afternoon, and was beat. I got on the net a couple of times just to see what was going on.

Douglas,

We'll let them think you didn't have the best coach, but you and I know the truth :) .

CF

Cobie: I guess Jason didn't experience a coach that challenged him consistently... (I may have to pay for that one in my next CSS course) isn't great coaching really in identifying new challenges after achievement for continued or consistent progression? Guess this is why you are number 1 in my book... Youth and Vigor will never over come Wisdom & Treachery... so I have spilled the beans...now they know...

Douglas,

We'll let them think you didn't have the best coach, but you and I know the truth :) .

CF

Cobie: I guess Jason didn't experience a coach that challenged him consistently... (I may have to pay for that one in my next CSS course) isn't great coaching really in identifying new challenges after achievement for continued or consistent progression? Guess this is why you are number 1 in my book... Youth and Vigor will never over come Wisdom & Treachery... so I have spilled the beans...now they know...

Vegas--you have given away one of our secrets!