Brake & Clutch Lever And Left Foot Views. Video Around Anglesey

I had the camera on in a few places on the bike around Anglesey last weekend. Some nice shots i'm quite happy with the vid. First try with the camera though so a little bit of a wobble here and there. Just having a practice before Almeria in Spain next week though!!

Hope you enjoy. No doubt some of you will pick it to bits, that's what i'm hoping for. I know i'm a right fidgetter on the bike!!

gallery_1395_382_30564.jpg

gallery_1395_382_30297.jpg

gallery_1395_382_33891.jpg

Bongo

Hi Bongo

Very cool video, have never riden Anglesey but its definitely on my to do list for next year!

Bobby

Hi Bongo

Very cool video, have never riden Anglesey but its definitely on my to do list for next year!

Bobby

Morning Bongo,

I really enjoyed your video, even the music choice was great too.

Have to say I thought it was pretty good, lots of good stuff going on there for sure. Your right about fidgetting though, have noticed the bike wobbling sometimes mid turn? Any idea what's causing that? At 3:57 in your video, your bike gets a wobble on and becomes quite unstable, what caused that you think? I can;t say as I'm massive fan of how you change down gear and your approach could definitelt be worked on, smooth it out a lot.

All that said though, you've got a lot of good going on, some kinks you could iron out tho for sure!

Great video tho, really liked it.

Bullet

Cheers fella's. Bullet, i've not got a steering damper. The wobbles are just on the power when the front lifts a little as i'm slightly leaned still coming out of the corner. The big one i have somewhere in the vid is similar, but added to the mix is the track drops away so it makes it even easier to wobble.

Cheers fella's. Bullet, i've not got a steering damper. The wobbles are just on the power when the front lifts a little as i'm slightly leaned still coming out of the corner. The big one i have somewhere in the vid is similar, but added to the mix is the track drops away so it makes it even easier to wobble.

We have dampers on our bikes at the schools, but mostly set to 0.

I had a damper, but prefer not to have one. I had to run the bike without it when it broke, and lapped faster without. Possibly unrelated i know, but still, i did go quicker without. In a year of riding i've never felt like it would've helped, so found no reason to spend all that money on one!

Another question I meant to ask, where is that track, Anglesey?

CF

North Wales, right in the top left corner of wales! is always really windy there, ###### facilities, great track! :lol:

Bullet

Yeah. Once you get to that level I can't critique much. Wicked video. I cranked my damper all the way down. I've never used one, and didn't have the want to even try it. I'm comfortable on a 600 without it. The small shaking I get occasionally on mine would be a waste for an investment to stop it.