'10 Trac Day Schedule

Guys,

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm obsessed. I'm signed up for all 13 CSS days at Thunderbolt next year! And I bought a season pass with Absolute Cycle, that's another 15 track days at NJMP. Plus 2 days at Beaver in May, and a day at Little Tally in October. And I'm driving down to Florida for 3 days at Jennings in January. All totaled, I'm looking at over 30 track days next year.

I can't wait!

Elton

Guys,

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm obsessed. I'm signed up for all 13 CSS days at Thunderbolt next year! And I bought a season pass with Absolute Cycle, that's another 15 track days at NJMP. Plus 2 days at Beaver in May, and a day at Little Tally in October. And I'm driving down to Florida for 3 days at Jennings in January. All totaled, I'm looking at over 30 track days next year.

I can't wait!

Quick, get this man some professional help!

:)

CF

ps--certainly familiar with the disease, 20+ years later.

Quick, get this man some professional help!
Cobie,

You mean, above and beyond the 13 CSS days? I can't afford any more professional help! Is there a race track at the Poor House?

Elton

Elton,

I was joking on teh whole thing (you doing that many days)--we might have to give you a job!

:lol:

CF

I was joking on the whole thing (you doing that many days)--we might have to give you a job!
Cobie,

No worries mate, I knew you were joking. I was joking also. You were joking about me needing some professional help for my obsession, and I thought it an interesting twist that my obsession is all about getting professional help, albeit of a different sort.

See you at Thunderbolt!

Elton

I was joking on the whole thing (you doing that many days)--we might have to give you a job!
Cobie,

No worries mate, I knew you were joking. I was joking also. You were joking about me needing some professional help for my obsession, and I thought it an interesting twist that my obsession is all about getting professional help, albeit of a different sort.

See you at Thunderbolt!

Elton

I do like it when we get a little humor up here---a long while ago, it was getting a little dry I think.

For sure see you there, gotta make sure you come and say hello, so I can place the name with the face...too often I see mostly the helmet and eyes!

CF

Come and say hello, so I can place the name with the face...too often I see mostly the helmet and eyes!
Cobie,

I'm the middle-aged white guy with the pony tail. Here's a couple of pics; maybe that'll help. (Sorry about the low-quality cell-phone pic!)

Elton

post-15499-1262252780_thumb.jpg

post-15499-1262895884_thumb.jpg

Kind a hard to recognize from this...you weren't my student, and didn't see you much when you were at the school. That'll get rectified in the new year though.

CF

Lucky duck. I've got some friends doing some one days at Willow, and if I'm healthier and have the cash, I'm going. I'm still too weak to do trackdays in January, but will get as many in as possible this spring before summer gets here.

Elton can't be missed. He is the guy in the Ducati leathers that wears Thunderbolt like a Hula skirt. Can't wait to see you out there!
Yeah, won't be long now! My goal for this year is to break into the 1:30ties, so I can keep up with you!

Except in turn 6. If you don't mind, I'm sticking with my line through turn 6 rather than adopting your rim-bending, low-siding line! That was quite a crash, dad!

Elton can't be missed. He is the guy in the Ducati leathers that wears Thunderbolt like a Hula skirt. Can't wait to see you out there!
Yeah, won't be long now! My goal for this year is to break into the 1:30ties, so I can keep up with you!

Except in turn 6. If you don't mind, I'm sticking with my line through turn 6 rather than adopting your rim-bending, low-siding line! That was quite a crash, dad!

Jody, I remember you from CSS in August. Jody = fast!

Jody, I remember you from CSS in August. Jody = fast!

ACK! I do remember that little off track incident. I think turn 6 offers plenty of opportunity to improve. And yes, I'm a proud Dad as of late. Still working on the getting fast part. Looking forward to seeing you all at NJMP this Spring.