My Improvement On The Track

nobody

Take it as a sign that you have reached perfection :P

Since you no doubt would have left me well behind, I really shouldn't comment. But ignoring that, perhaps you could have gotten closer to the apex a few times. I also believe that the tyre would withstand more acceleration earlier on exiting the corners. However, be very careful not to listen to me - hope instead that somebody with actual knowledge chime in ;)

Hi mate,

Sorry I've been busy, and not had access to Youtube when I saw your post to review it.

OK, well, I'd definitely agree you've got more of the track to use, on the way into some of the corners, and you're definitely giving yourself a big margin on some of those apexs. What benefit do you think you'd get from using more of the track? So for example at about 46 seconds in, look where you are on the road. also in that turn, do you think you turned in early? What was the result of that, what did you not do from then in that turn which perhaps could give some good improvement in the exit?

Last turn, I reckon you'd be able to get on the gas properly with correct visuals about 1:30 onwards, whereas you went about 1:33-34, so all that extra speed you could have carried down the straight would have might quite some difference.

What levels have you done again, I cannot remember.

Bullet

Are those curbs triangles? I paused the video at 1:12 and they look like dangerous, cut you up, spit you out, saw teeth! Oh, some are, some aren't. Do you have a bit of attention on not getting too close to them?

Plus points: Quick turn is pretty good and you turn the bike once for a turn.

Like the others have said, gotta hit the apexes. I'm working on that too. It's easy at 75-85% but at 100% race mode... well, that's why we look, learn and practice.

I remember you saying you did level one at Losail, right?

i did level one at alreem track in saudi arabia, hope you guys come again so we can take level2.

some of the curbs are triangles and i get near them so i can use all the track that i have.

some of the apexes have bumps in them that you can feel the front tire leaving the ground. and one of the turns at the time of shooting the video had some oil spill in it.

bullet when you talk i feel that i am talking to yoda

bullet when you talk i feel that i am talking to yoda

Well, that's very cool of you to say so mate, though I can definitely say you'd be mistaken, Keith is Yoda, I'm more of an Ewok by comparison. :lol:

Enjoy, keep up your development mate.

Bullet