Spinnin', Slidin' That Rear Wheel

I've had a blast for the last couple of weeks - spinning the rear wheels on the gas, making it slide even on the straights. And all in my dog-of-a-van Toyota HiAce, which is normally impossible to get to spin up the rear because of it's puny 78 ponies - of which several surely have moved on to pension.

But come start of January, we have gotten another 4 inches of snow every week or so - like just this morning. And even with proper winter-tires, an underpowered, light, rear-wheel driven van can spin it up :D :D :D

Awww ... I miss springtime so I can take out the bikes. Only comfort is that I giving the racer its proper amount of TLC at the moment (which makes me wanna go riding even more).

Kai

I've had a blast for the last couple of weeks - spinning the rear wheels on the gas, making it slide even on the straights. And all in my dog-of-a-van Toyota HiAce, which is normally impossible to get to spin up the rear because of it's puny 78 ponies - of which several surely have moved on to pension.

But come start of January, we have gotten another 4 inches of snow every week or so - like just this morning. And even with proper winter-tires, an underpowered, light, rear-wheel driven van can spin it up :D :D :D

Awww ... I miss springtime so I can take out the bikes. Only comfort is that I giving the racer its proper amount of TLC at the moment (which makes me wanna go riding even more).

Kai

I know what you mean, hadn't been riding since December schools really, so it was nice to get on the track in FLA last week.

CF

For a minute there i thought you meant on your bike, and i got very jealous of yoru GP skills!!!

Actually, even in a car or van i mess it up and end up facing the wrong way lol. Agreed though, everyone should love the snow it's great!!