Uk School Question

Hi

I will be at Silverstone later this month.

I do have a camera that i use for onboard video. Can this be used at all ?

thanks

Colin

Hi Colin,

Yes, as far as I know you can use your camera at the school. We have one we use for level 4, and this year our photographer has also been hiring our his onboard video kit as well.

Am assuming you're doing our first schools in UK at the new Stowe circuit, which has had a big thumbs from the coaches that have ridden it, say it's more challenging, and physically quite tough. Is it Level 1 for you?

I'll be there, so come say hi on the day.

Bullet

Hi Bullet

Thats great, i'll bring my camera along then :rolleyes: .

Yep , am doing Stowe next Thursday, very nervous but hope to learn loads.

Will be sure to say hello, thats if my brain don't get too pickled with info overload and I forget.

Cheers

Colin

Hi

I will be at Silverstone later this month.

I do have a camera that i use for onboard video. Can this be used at all ?

thanks

Colin

Hi Colin,

Yes, as far as I know you can use your camera at the school. We have one we use for level 4, and this year our photographer has also been hiring our his onboard video kit as well.

Am assuming you're doing our first schools in UK at the new Stowe circuit, which has had a big thumbs from the coaches that have ridden it, say it's more challenging, and physically quite tough. Is it Level 1 for you?

I'll be there, so come say hi on the day.

Bullet

Hi Bullet

Thats great, i'll bring my camera along then :rolleyes: .

Yep , am doing Stowe next Thursday, very nervous but hope to learn loads.

Will be sure to say hello, thats if my brain don't get too pickled with info overload and I forget.

Cheers

Colin

No need to be worried my friend, I'm assuming it's your first day on track? If so, you won't be alone, you won't be the slowest, and I'll guarantee you will improve and get real benefit from the day.

Any question you'd like to ask before you attend, please just ask.

Bullet

Hi Bullet

I have done 2 trackdays at Cadwell and loved em, that was on my old CBR600, i now have a 2007 blade that I will be using on the day.

Hopefully i can improve and if I enjoy it, am sure i'll be signing up to level 2 in June because I would defo like to get faster, but only if i am in total control of the beasty.

One question.

I see you also do the school at Bulgaria, do you guys go out there as well to teach it, or is it local instructors?

Cheers

Colin

Hi Bullet

I have done 2 trackdays at Cadwell and loved em, that was on my old CBR600, i now have a 2007 blade that I will be using on the day.

Hopefully i can improve and if I enjoy it, am sure i'll be signing up to level 2 in June because I would defo like to get faster, but only if i am in total control of the beasty.

One question.

I see you also do the school at Bulgaria, do you guys go out there as well to teach it, or is it local instructors?

Cheers

Colin

Yeah, we go out to Bulgaria, and all the other countries in europe. We do have some local (in country instructors) for some of the countries we visit a lot, (South Africa and Sweden spring immediately to mind), but for the vast majority of schools we have to take our own team. Part of the reason is that we have to go through an intense training process to become and stay a coach, and it takes some and effort to do that.

You'll definitely feel more in control when you take the course, without doubt.

Anymore questions ..? You can ask all the way up until the day or so before, as we'll all go down the night before the school to prep so won't be online, up until then, I'm regularly about.

Bullet

Hi Bullet

Another question :-)

Is there anything I can practice prior to the school, i.e. go out for a ride out only using 4th gear? or is it best to wait, as I do not want to be learning wrong techniques.

Am sure you'll be pleased to know that I have signed up for the Level 2 in June as well, basically due to this forum, as have been really impressed with the support from you guys and if thats what its like even before the the course. I cant wait :rolleyes:

Just hope I can get on my bike soon, i'm stuck on a oil rig at the moment due to a puff of smoke from iceland. If it carries on for a week i'll be scuppered :angry:

Hi Bullet

Another question :-)

Is there anything I can practice prior to the school, i.e. go out for a ride out only using 4th gear? or is it best to wait, as I do not want to be learning wrong techniques.

Am sure you'll be pleased to know that I have signed up for the Level 2 in June as well, basically due to this forum, as have been really impressed with the support from you guys and if thats what its like even before the the course. I cant wait :rolleyes:

Just hope I can get on my bike soon, i'm stuck on a oil rig at the moment due to a puff of smoke from iceland. If it carries on for a week i'll be scuppered :angry:

Hi Mate,

Is there anything you can pratice, well, no not really, not unless you had Twist of the wrist 2 (the book or DVD), and understood some of the technology, why we apply it, what the benefits are etc. You'll clearly get this next week, so if I was you, I'd wait, make sure you and the bike are ready, and wait for next week.

If you're someone who doesn't ride much, (well I imagine it's pretty hard on an oil rig) it might be an idea perhaps to get some miles in, get yourself familiar with your bike, but if you're a regular rider, I'd just come down next week, and enjoy!

You need to understand the benefits and the reasons why we coach the things we do, rather than someone just telling you to do something, and you can only get this from the books and or from Andy Ibbott in the class seminars. That way, you're part of the program, you understand why you should do something, and the ontrack coaching team will help iron out areas where perhaps you've already got bad habits, and where the application of the drill can be improved.

Hope ths cloud clears, (which it's supposed to by tomorrow I understand).

Bullet

Hi Bullet

Unfortunately due to the delays with the volcano i'm still stuck on the rig and with the backlog of helicopters i have no chance of making it for Thursday :angry:

I have been in contact with Lynn in your office and she has moved my date to June which isgood news, a weight of my mind.

Meanwhile i'll get busy with the twists and the DVD

See you in June

Colin

Hi Bullet

Unfortunately due to the delays with the volcano i'm still stuck on the rig and with the backlog of helicopters i have no chance of making it for Thursday :angry:

I have been in contact with Lynn in your office and she has moved my date to June which isgood news, a weight of my mind.

Meanwhile i'll get busy with the twists and the DVD

See you in June

Colin

Hi mate,

I'm sorry to hear this, we've also had challenges with a school that was meant to be run in turkey this last weekend, which due to the same problem had to be postponed as the guys couldn't get to Turkey.

Have a good read through the books, and I'll see you in June. ;)

Bullet