Random But Amazing

OK this is a bit random but I was out on my bike the other day and having done levels 1-3 I was realising just how much control over my bike, and the amount of knowledge I have had educated into my brain about how a bike performs under different situations I have! I then thought how amazing is it that a mear mortal such as myself has access to such amazing training techniques, techniques that have won many championships! This training should be reserved for top factory teams and cost a fortune, but instead its available to people like myself for no more than the cost of a noisy exuast end can!

This is basically a thank you to Keith, Andy, Cobie, Stuman, Bullet and all of the team of coaches worldwide that go out of their way so that people like myself can learn and use these techniques and improve their riding.

Thanks Guys n Girls

Bobby

How cool is that!!!! Good on you Bobby !!! You really managed to capture how I felt myself back when I did the schools too. Good stuff mate!!!

Hi bobby,

Really glad to part of something that's helped and aided you so much.

Great effort on your part though, and you shouldn't dismiss the importance of that part, we can't do it without your desire to do commit and work on the technology, and you've got that commitment in spades my friend.

Keep working at it,we're on a journey together!

Bullet

Hi bobby,

Really glad to part of something that's helped and aided you so much.

Great effort on your part though, and you shouldn't dismiss the importance of that part, we can't do it without your desire to do commit and work on the technology, and you've got that commitment in spades my friend.

Keep working at it,we're on a journey together!

Bullet

Hi Bullet,

For 15 years before I discovered the CSS I always thought I was quite a competent road rider, and in reality I was, but I never knew, nor understood what the bike needed me to do to get the best from it. I got to a point when started trackdays II was picking up the pace certain things were happening such as tank slappers, stay on the bike highsides, then my complete confidence crushing lowside that led me to discovering the CSS, Basically what I had was a foundation of skills that at road speeds I got away with it, but the problem was, and its a problem I see all the time now, is that by adding pace to that skills set the crash is almost inevitable!

I found this forum, and through discussions with Cobie I bought the books, and had myself booked on level 1, this was the beginning of a never ending learning curve for me, you will never believe the feeling of control I had over my bike on the way home from CSS the day following my level 1 class, thats what made me want to learn, I wanted more. I that point I did open my mind to learning the techniques, and as you say my part as a student is required, as you coaches would be unable to teach someone too stuck in their own ways to try anything different!

Iwill be back for L4 most likely next year!

Bobby