Austin Wins 2010 Ama Supersport National Championship

Just dropping in to let everyone know that school alum and level 4 student Austin DeHaven just won the 2010 AMA Supersport Young Guns Championship this last weekend.

This was Austin's first professional season of competition as he just turned 16yrs old in april.

The first thing Austin said on the podium when asked how he felt about his winning the championship he commented that one of the major things was all the hard work, help and dedication he has received over the last few years from Keith and all staff at the school..

Here are a few pics.. enjoy.

And to Keith, Cobe and all the staff, coaches and everyone at the school this is for you guys..!!!!

Austin DeHaven

2010 AMA PRO SUPERSPORT NATIONAL CHAMPION !!!

post-16547-128587871992_thumb.jpg

post-16547-128587878119_thumb.jpg

post-16547-128587888187_thumb.jpg

post-16547-128587888917_thumb.jpg

post-16547-128587889957_thumb.jpg

Just dropping in to let everyone know that school alum and level 4 student Austin DeHaven just won the 2010 AMA Supersport Young Guns Championship this last weekend.

This was Austin's first professional season of competition as he just turned 16yrs old in april.

The first thing Austin said on the podium when asked how he felt about his winning the championship he commented that one of the major things was all the hard work, help and dedication he has received over the last few years from Keith and all staff at the school..

Here are a few pics.. enjoy.

And to Keith, Cobe and all the staff, coaches and everyone at the school this is for you guys..!!!!

Austin DeHaven

2010 AMA PRO SUPERSPORT NATIONAL CHAMPION !!!

Congratulations Job well done. Wishing him success in the years to come.

Just reading the comment I can feel the enthusiasm and happines in your words Eric. Congratulation to you also.

God bless you all.

The razor.

• 2 weeks later...

I met Austin at Streets of Willow earlier this month, what a beaut,unassuming young bloke he is and rides like an absolute champ.

You see top riders on the telly or at the races,but when you're on the track,man, to see him pass like you're standing still was unreal,a whole other dimension.

Watching him scorch around the bowl in front of me , elbow on the deck, had me laughing with joy at seeing such a masterful display,that alone was worth the price of admission.

Good onya matey, your career will be followed with keen interest.