Help Please!

Hi guys,

Seems there is a chance of decent weather this weekend, so I am booked into a trackday at Silverstone National on Sunday and I really want to benefit from the day, and feel good about the end of the riding season, ya know?!?!

So in Spring cleaning, my wife threw away all my booklets from the school (Level 1, 2, and 3) and I need a refresher on the actual drills per level. I have most of em but not all ( I been trying to write them out but I am a bit OCD so the order is important for me, especially level 2 cuz that some were not precisely actual drills to work on such as the 3 laps on different parts of the track (left, right, middle)...

I want to think about them and what I can work on for the trackday...

Can someone send them to me in a PM, in case it should not be listed out so easily for all to see???

Thanks in advance!!!

Ok I think I have it in the order.

It is down to one uncertaintly... Level 3 starts with Pivot Steering? Or is that part of the Quick Turn drill from level 1? If it is Quick Turn then what starts Level 3??

Ok I think I have it in the order.

It is down to one uncertaintly... Level 3 starts with Pivot Steering? Or is that part of the Quick Turn drill from level 1? If it is Quick Turn then what starts Level 3??

L3 drill 1, hook turn. wink.gif

Bullet

Can someone send them to me in a PM, in case it should not be listed out so easily for all to see???

You have PM.

Kai (thankful for not having a wifey sometimes)

You have PM.

Kai (thankful for not having a wifey sometimes)

Ok Got it thanks to Kai... I had every single item, just mixed up the order in Level 2, and a bit in 3 as well!!!

*shame*

Sorry to my coaches!! I was listening, I swear!!!

My plan of attack: Quicker Turns, with ALOT of Vision work, and underlying body position work (personal challenge to get comfortable hanging off the bike more, and maintaining stability)

Thanks for all the helpful replies!!! *looks at Bullet with squinting eyes, cuz I know he can never give a complete answer, it's in his contract or something...*

Jason.

My plan of attack: Quicker Turns, with ALOT of Vision work, and underlying body position work (personal challenge to get comfortable hanging off the bike more, and maintaining stability)

Thanks for all the helpful replies!!! *looks at Bullet with squinting eyes, cuz I know he can never give a complete answer, it's in his contract or something...*

Jason.

...and here I was thinking it was rude to answer a question with a question... my mother was wrong!!! :D

Jason, really nice plan!!! Keep in mind the number of things we get you to work on during each session at the CSS... it totals exactly to ONE.... but that doesn't stop you from pulling in mid session, getting your mind into gear and changing to your next goal.

Most importantly... have fun!!! :D

If I have to work on one drill at a time, I will probably start with 3 step, then 2 sessions of body position then add quicker turns once I get comfortable with my lock on and feel stable mid corner... Always underlying throttle control and rider input...