From Novice To Expert

I have completed another goal I set for myself. I finished third this year in my division and received a letter notifying me that I would be getting my expert racing license. I competed in one race last year and did a full schedule this year. I want to thank the CSS coaches and staff for teaching me the skills I needed to make this happen.I have such fond memories of each school I have attended from Barber to VIR to Laguna Seca. What to do now? Maybe its time for a CodeRace class? I plan on joining a team of good friends and riders to compete in the WERA National Endurance Series in 2011.

I have completed another goal I set for myself. I finished third this year in my division and received a letter notifying me that I would be getting my expert racing license. I competed in one race last year and did a full schedule this year. I want to thank the CSS coaches and staff for teaching me the skills I needed to make this happen.I have such fond memories of each school I have attended from Barber to VIR to Laguna Seca. What to do now? Maybe its time for a CodeRace class? I plan on joining a team of good friends and riders to compete in the WERA National Endurance Series in 2011.

D;

Congratulations!

This is a really great success story my friend.

Rain

NICE!!!

I absolutely loved the endurance racing I did, really turns the whole game into a team effort, and I like that.

Really well done Fossil!

Best,

CF