Cobie And The Css Crew At Laguna Seca

Hi All

Just wanted to say that I had the pleasure to meet Instructor Extra-Ordinaire Cobie Fair and the famous Keith Code at Laguna Seca the day before Thanksgiving.

All of them are wonderful professional people.

If you are still wondering if you should attend, don't wait to long.

I am sold and look forward to attending...I'm just wondering Laguna Seca or Willow Springs..hmmmm..... oh yeah, btw...the BMW bike is awesome .

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Cheers,

Klaus

Hi Klaus,

It was nice to meet you there, pleasant surprise!

We were pretty busy, didn't get much time to chat, but good to place the name with the face!

Let me know when you get signed up for next year, consider what Rainman said, Laguna is very nice, but hard to beat Streets for a good ride and good weather.

Best,

Cobie

I haven't ridden it but, by watching AMA and GP at Laguna I'd say it's a fast track, it doesn't seem to be the most technical track. I'm going to do a trackday there next year, but am doing Streets for school.

• 4 weeks later...

ph34r.gif

I'm just wondering Laguna Seca or Willow Springs..hmmmm..... Klaus

Klaus;

No question that Laguna is the more famous of the two but if you want to focus on technique...the Streets will give you a real work out...or so it seems to me.

Rainman

Hi Rainman,

The verdict is in.... After much thought I am going to the Streets of Willow in the Spring. ph34r.gif See you there.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.smile.gif

KawaKlaus

Streets is so much better.

Ok, I signed up for it. I will let you know afterwards. wink.gif

KawaKlaus

I haven't ridden it but, by watching AMA and GP at Laguna I'd say it's a fast track, it doesn't seem to be the most technical track. I'm going to do a trackday there next year, but am doing Streets for school.

Hi Jasonzilla,

Happy Holidays to you.

Thank you for your tips.

+1. I signed up for the Streets of Willow in the Spring of 2011. Maybe I'll see you there. ph34r.gif

Have a Happy New Year.

KawaKlaus

Hi Klaus,

We were pretty busy, didn't get much time to chat, but good to place the name with the face!

Let me know when you get signed up for next year, consider what Rainman said, Laguna is very nice, but hard to beat Streets for a good ride and good weather.

Best,

Cobie

Hi Cobie,

Happy belated Merry Christmas.

Yes, as promised and, after lots of good advice, I did sign up for the Streets in Spring of 2011.

Looking so forward to it. ph34r.gif

Wishing you and all of the SuperBike School staff a Happy New Year.

See you in the Spring.

Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Best,

Cobie

Hi Cobie,

Yes, as promised and, after lots of good advice, I did sign up for the Streets in Spring of 2011.

See you in the Spring.

Klaus

Excellent Klaus, see you then! Which date?

CF

Hi Klaus,

Best,

Cobie

Hi Cobie,

See you in the Spring.

Klaus

Excellent Klaus, see you then! Which date?

CF

Hi Cobie,

It will be for both April 23rd and April 24th (Easter Weekend), Level I and Level II. ph34r.gif

Hope no Easter bunnies will cross the Streets of Willow. unsure.gif

Cheers,

Klaus

Hi Jasonzilla,

Happy Holidays to you.

Thank you for your tips.

+1. I signed up for the Streets of Willow in the Spring of 2011. Maybe I'll see you there. ph34r.gif

Have a Happy New Year.

KawaKlaus

That would have been cool, but I'm doing March 26-27.

Hi Jasonzilla,

Happy Holidays to you.

Thank you for your tips.

Have a Happy New Year.

KawaKlaus

That would have been cool, but I'm doing March 26-27.

Hi Jasonzilla,

Bummer. Would have been cool to be there at the same time.

Please do let me know how the weather faired and what you tought of the experience. cool.gif

Happy New Year!

Klaus