Howdy all,

I'm new to the forum. Started reading the tire info posted by the Dunlop man and am now officially sucked in. Great info. I have some questions but need to finish reading all of the posts first.

I've been riding track days since 2001, first on an FZR600 now on a Ducati 748. Done to level 3 with CSS, Loudon, Watkins, Pocono and plan on lvl 4 this coming year if finances allow...

Tire info seems to be some sort of dark secret compared to stuff like suspension tuning so I hope that I can find some more useful info here.

Thanks to the crew at CSS for all they do for this sport.

Howdy all,

I'm new to the forum. Started reading the tire info posted by the Dunlop man and am now officially sucked in. Great info. I have some questions but need to finish reading all of the posts first.

I've been riding track days since 2001, first on an FZR600 now on a Ducati 748. Done to level 3 with CSS, Loudon, Watkins, Pocono and plan on lvl 4 this coming year if finances allow...

Tire info seems to be some sort of dark secret compared to stuff like suspension tuning so I hope that I can find some more useful info here.

Thanks to the crew at CSS for all they do for this sport.

Hi Glenn,

Glad you are here, hope we see you this year for Level 4.

Regarding any tire data you want: if you don't find it quick and easily, then just post your question. No one's going to think it silly if you don't know where it is, and as Steve sees the traffic on these threads, it will give him an idea of what information he should make clear and accessible.

Post away!

Best,

Cobie

• 2 weeks later...

Hey every one I'm new here and have been riding since 17.Greatly anticipating attending css and learning all that I can.I have a mv agusta f4 750 evo3 and currently awaiting my bmw s1000rr which should be here in 5 days or less.Second one in my country so greatly happy to use a bike that css uses so should be comfortable when training.Happy new year to all and best wishes.

Regards

Chris aka Silver Bullet.

Hey every one I'm new here and have been riding since 17.Greatly anticipating attending css and learning all that I can.I have a mv agusta f4 750 evo3 and currently awaiting my bmw s1000rr which should be here in 5 days or less.Second one in my country so greatly happy to use a bike that css uses so should be comfortable when training.Happy new year to all and best wishes.

Regards

Chris aka Silver Bullet.

Welcome to the forum Chris! Which school are you looking to attend and what kind of riding are you into... street, racing, etc.?

Best,

Regards

Chris aka Silver Bullet.

Welcome to the forum Chris! Which school are you looking to attend and what kind of riding are you into... street, racing, etc.?

Best,

Well i was thinking either streets of willow springs the camp or the single day and then stay in cali for until the gp in laguna.I'm in to racing mostly but street as well.

Well i was thinking either streets of willow springs the camp or the single day and then stay in cali for until the gp in laguna.I'm in to racing mostly but street as well.

That sounds like a plan. The Streets is a great training track.