Hello From Canada

Hello ,. i live in Ontario , Canada and wanted to know if there is any school affiliated with Keith Code and if not perhaps a school recommended / endorsed by Keith Code up here ?

Thanks so much.

Hello ,. i live in Ontario , Canada and wanted to know if there is any school affiliated with Keith Code and if not perhaps a school recommended / endorsed by Keith Code up here ?

Thanks so much.

Hi Bowells,

Sorry, I didn't officially welcome you, so welcome :).

No schools up there (covered this in the other post), but maybe we could entice you down here.

If you like, call the office any time (pretty sure the 800 works from Canada), we actually like to answer the phones and talk to people, I know, how weird is that?

Best,

CF

Thanks so much.

Hi Bowells,

Sorry, I didn't officially welcome you, so welcome :).

No schools up there (covered this in the other post), but maybe we could entice you down here.

If you like, call the office any time (pretty sure the 800 works from Canada), we actually like to answer the phones and talk to people, I know, how weird is that?

Best,

CF

Thank you

i will call the school

Archived