Greetings From Mississippi

Hello everyone,

I am Bart, well that is what my friends call me. I have been wanting to go to a track school for a long time, but it is a lot of money. I have somehow saved up enough to go to the 2-day camp at Barber in June. I am hope that something does not come up that will make me switch it from the 2-day to just taking one level. It was hard enough to get my wife to let me go.....lol. I have been riding for a while and got into sport bikes about 10yrs ago. My friend gave me his Twist 2 book and after I read it I bought myself one. I am by no means a fast rider (slowest in my grp of friends) I just want to improve my skills and insure that I can be as safe as possible. I have seen a lot of people push themselves over their limit and I have gone over once or twice myself. I just wanted to say thanks for all the information on this fourm and all the input that yall give.

Hello everyone,

I am Bart, well that is what my friends call me. I have been wanting to go to a track school for a long time, but it is a lot of money. I have somehow saved up enough to go to the 2-day camp at Barber in June. I am hope that something does not come up that will make me switch it from the 2-day to just taking one level. It was hard enough to get my wife to let me go.....lol. I have been riding for a while and got into sport bikes about 10yrs ago. My friend gave me his Twist 2 book and after I read it I bought myself one. I am by no means a fast rider (slowest in my grp of friends) I just want to improve my skills and insure that I can be as safe as possible. I have seen a lot of people push themselves over their limit and I have gone over once or twice myself. I just wanted to say thanks for all the information on this fourm and all the input that yall give.

Welcome to the forum Bart! I can tell you from personal experience that even if you are not interested in tackling the track record, CSS will be well worth the effort and expense. I'm not by any measure fast either but the skills taught by Keith and company will directly translate into more control of your machine, regardless of your pace, which makes you a safer rider. The skills I learned saved me from an unfortunate end just a few months ago.

Of course you should prepare yourself for a new hobby, the track can get into your blood. Be warned!:lol:

Best,

Carey

I am very excited to even go to a track, I dont live any where near one. I would love to be addicted, but I dont have any way to tow my bike, and even a track day is a little on the expensive side to me due to the fact that I dont have a trailor, or anything to tow a trailor. I have read some of the fourms on how to save money going to a track and they are all good ideas that I will use in the future but the addiction will just have to wait. That is another reason I chose a 2-day camp. I know that the same information is covered in the camp as opposed to just taking Level 1&2 back to back, but the experience that I will get with the 2-day is what I am after. I have sent in emails and read the forums about the comparisons and I think I would enjoy the 2-day more. Like I said before it took me a long time to save the money and I had to convince the wife to let me spend it....(not an easy task).:lol:

I do have another questions though. Will I get something in the mail about the camp or is the email I got from the school all I will recieve?

Thanks again for all the info on these forums

Bart

I am very excited to even go to a track, I dont live any where near one. I would love to be addicted, but I dont have any way to tow my bike, and even a track day is a little on the expensive side to me due to the fact that I dont have a trailor, or anything to tow a trailor. I have read some of the fourms on how to save money going to a track and they are all good ideas that I will use in the future but the addiction will just have to wait. That is another reason I chose a 2-day camp. I know that the same information is covered in the camp as opposed to just taking Level 1&2 back to back, but the experience that I will get with the 2-day is what I am after. I have sent in emails and read the forums about the comparisons and I think I would enjoy the 2-day more. Like I said before it took me a long time to save the money and I had to convince the wife to let me spend it....(not an easy task).:lol:

I do have another questions though. Will I get something in the mail about the camp or is the email I got from the school all I will recieve?

Thanks again for all the info on these forums

Bart

Hi Bart,

First off, welcome and glad you are coming. Come and say hello when you get there!

We do send an e-mail confirmation, that should be all you need. Let me or the office know if you need anything else.

Best,

Cobie

cobie@superbikeschool.com

800-530-3350

Archived