Vir 8/16

I've registered for another level 4 at VIR on 8/16 (I just heard Cobie groan and start planning his excuse for why he cant go to Virginia :D). If anybody here is going to be there let me know. It would be great to meet up and trade stories (half the fun is talking about it right?).

I'll be the large fellow in the white leathers with gray/black trim and my last name on the back - WHITE.

Best,

Carey

I may see about the 16th as a stand-by. If I don't get the 18/19 camp (fiscal folks still squabbling over funding our training) then I would try for the 16th on my own funds. I'll let you know if I'll be there the same time.

Good luck with the fiscal folks. As we have discussed, the 2-day camp is an obscene amount of track time!

Good luck with the fiscal folks. As we have discussed, the 2-day camp is an obscene amount of track time!

OH NO, Carey is going to be there!

Let's see, super-enthusiastic CSS student...OK, I'll suffer through that :).

Best,

CF

Looking forward to working with you again Cobie! And thanks for the kind words.

Brad if you happen to arrive on the evening of the 16th make sure to stop by and say hi but hopefully you'll get to do the two day camp.

Best,

Carey

Brad if you happen to arrive on the evening of the 16th make sure to stop by and say hi but hopefully you'll get to do the two day camp.

Best,

Carey

If I only do the 17th then for sure I'll get there early on the 16th and I'll catch up with you before the day ends.

Archived