Hello

Hi, my name is Luu and I registered recently so I thought an introduction would seem fit.

I'm a college student at UT and started riding in Feb of this year on an '02 zx6r. Recently discovered the wealth of info that is the TOTW series which has done wonders for my form and confidence.

I very much look forward to when the Austin track gets completed so I can attend a CSS close by!

Cheers.

Hi, my name is Luu and I registered recently so I thought an introduction would seem fit.

I'm a college student at UT and started riding in Feb of this year on an '02 zx6r. Recently discovered the wealth of info that is the TOTW series which has done wonders for my form and confidence.

I very much look forward to when the Austin track gets completed so I can attend a CSS close by!

Cheers.

Hi Luu,

Welcome!

Yeah, that track in Austin, have to see if we can make it down there, miss going to Texas, it's been a few years!

Best,

Cobie

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Luu! I've had some good times in Austin (I saw the bats and had a Hunter S. Thompson flashback), it's a great city. And I can see hitting the Circuit of the America's when it is completed.

I know Austin to Birmingham is a hike but Barber is a great track so keep that in mind. You seriously will not believe what the school will do for your riding.

Best,

Carey

• 4 weeks later...

I've actually driven through Alabama on my way to Florida; it is quite a hike indeed since nearly half the trip is just to get out of Texas! The biggest barrier for me right now would be money, as college comes first. I was able to move money around for my bike, hopefully I can work the numbers again for CSS (wow I'm getting pumped thinking about it). It's definitely on my radar for the future.

Archived