Greetings From Sunny South Africa

Good Day All,

Just completed Levels 1 and 2 of CSS in South Africa this past weekend.

It was everything I expected and tons more.

Even Rain on the 2nd morning didn't dampen our spirits and the Throttle Control lesson was even more valuable.

Cannot wait to provide feedback and meet all my fellow CSS buddies on here.

The weekend was Amazing....

CSS Levels 3 and 4 here I come.

Regards,

Ary

Welcome Ary! Glad to hear you had a great experience at the school (not that I would expect anything less from the CSS crew). When do you expect to get to do levels 3 & 4? How often do they get to South Africa? You will really appreciate the program once you get the full experience. It changed my riding very quickly and continues to help me improve the more I practice what they teach.

Tell us a bit about you and your riding. Are you a track day junkie looking to shave seconds off of your lap times or a street rider looking to be safer and more in control of your machine? And what do you ride?

Ride safe,

Carey

Welcome Ary! Glad to hear you had a great experience at the school (not that I would expect anything less from the CSS crew). When do you expect to get to do levels 3 & 4? How often do they get to South Africa? You will really appreciate the program once you get the full experience. It changed my riding very quickly and continues to help me improve the more I practice what they teach.

Tell us a bit about you and your riding. Are you a track day junkie looking to shave seconds off of your lap times or a street rider looking to be safer and more in control of your machine? And what do you ride?

Ride safe,

Carey

Hi Carey,

We have CSS once a year in South Africa, so will be able to do Levels 3 and 4 only next year sometime.

But Levels 1 and 2 is sufficient to get me improving my style, times and consistency going forward.

I already shaved couple of seconds off a brand new track without even noticing.

I was a road rider for 5 years, sold my bike but could not live without seeing a motorcycle in my garage.

Bought a 2009 CBR600RR Limited Edition in December 2010, attented 1 track day and was sold on Track Riding.

I sold the 600RR and got my hands on a 2008 CBR1000RR Fireblade in Full Track Kit with all the bells and whistles.

I am now a full time Track Day junkie and looking to ride with the Fast boys in Group A. I've attended only 4 Track days so far.

I wanted to complete CSS Levels 1 and 2 before I got used to track riding. Didn't want to pick up any bad habits and rectify later....

So now, I'm itching to use the knowledge gained and just enjoy riding on track........And Shave time off...

Here's some pics from CSS and previous track day:

afcz366w38wlpsmo2n.jpg

kimaknarxqpi7n4kuy5w.jpg

Archived