Vir Aug 18/19

Friend of mine took A LOT OF PICTURES at VIR on Aug 18/19 - here is a sample

post-22402-0-67282200-1319110815_thumb.jpg

and you'll find more on picassa: Missy must go there to see herself dance.

The contact details of my friend are there too - feel free to ask her for copies

but be warned that she may not be able to do proper post-processing on

all of them.

Friend of mine took A LOT OF PICTURES at VIR on Aug 18/19 - here is a sample

post-22402-0-67282200-1319110815_thumb.jpg

and you'll find more on picassa: Missy must go there to see herself dance.

The contact details of my friend are there too - feel free to ask her for copies

but be warned that she may not be able to do proper post-processing on

all of them.

Add link thing didn't work - here's a direct link <https://picasaweb.google.com/111301971042783725496/CaliforniaSuperbikeSchool?authuser=0&feat=directlink>

Hey Makc,

I couldn't get the link to work (either one) but it looks like your friend took some quality pictures.

And it looks like you had the same great weather we had earlier in the week. It sure beat the 104 degree day we had last year in August!

Best,

Carey

I couldn't get the link to work (either one) but it looks like your friend took some quality pictures.

Even if you cut'n'paste link text into your brower?

May be try clicking here

The link is mostly for people who were at the bootcamp - assuming they're reading the forum and want more photos of themselves - she was rather trigger-happy that day if you know what I mean.

And it looks like you had the same great weather we had earlier in the week. It sure beat the 104 degree day we had last year in August!

Still was too warm for me - on the first day I've almost gave up one of the sessions because it was getting too hot and humid in the afternoon and I was getting dizzy from dehydration.

We see a lot of dehydration issues at the track. Not enough water and electrolytes are the biggest issues.

This is covered in more detail elsewhere, if you'd like some data on this, let me know.

Best,

CF

ps--coaches ride 3x what students ride, with almost no breaks. They aren't supermen, but for sure know about hydration issues.

What? Coaches aren't superhuman? This is the first I've heard of this. Has anyone told Pete? :D

Archived