Hi guys (and gals I suppose) I've been lurking here for a while and have finally joined in.

My name is Rick and I've been following Keith's stuff for years, since the first Twist book, but have yet to attend a class. I plan to rectify that this year.

I really enjoy the analytic way that Keith breaks down riding skills and I hope I've applied some of ot to the way I ride.

I currently teach Total Control for Lee Parks and have been for about a year. It's helped my riding tremendously but we only go so fast in the parking lots.

I've done a few track days in the past as well but I really didn't know what I was doing as far as body position (among other things) and I've managed to fix some of that with Lee but I can always learn more and that's why I'm here.

Hi Rick,

Glad you are aboard, and posting.

Saw Lee for just a second at the Long Beach bike show, didn't get a chance to catch up. Back when he was at MCN, we used to see him more, came out a student a number of times.

Let me know if you do come!

Best,

Cobie

Hi Rick,

Welcome to the forum! I read Lee's book and I've heard good things about the Total Control class. I look forward to reading your input.

And tell Lee he needs to pay us a visit here in Richmondbiggrin.gif.

Best,

Carey

Archived