One Of The Top Ten, For Any Riders Bucket List

It's been 4 days since my two-day camp at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway track and I can’t quit talking about my experience. This is my first time I felt so completely satisfied with any event. There was not a moment of the two-days that I spent with all you guys that I would have changed...everything was so perfect (Weather Included).

The curriculum was exceptionally well structured...with knowledge and skills fed to us in perfect bite-sized increments by my riding coaches in a language that was easy to comprehend, (once my nervousness started to subside). The on and off track coaching was highly personal and the Trainers were very patient. I currently ride a 2009 Harley Davidson Electra glide Ultra CVO Sceamin Eagle (floor boards…). You can imagine first time on a race track ever, and what a difference it was to start my training on a S1000RR BMW. The bikes were amazing to ride; I focused most of my attention on getting the skills down more than speed. Meals were excellent to say the least, Keith’s wife’s salad recipe was better than most high end restaurants.

Altogether, my time with the California Superbike School was AWESOME….. I have already booked level 3 & 4 in Shelton Washington on July 16/17 2012 (The Ridge Motorsports Park) can’t wait.

John Con.

It's been 4 days since my two-day camp at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway track and I can’t quit talking about my experience. This is my first time I felt so completely satisfied with any event. There was not a moment of the two-days that I spent with all you guys that I would have changed...everything was so perfect (Weather Included).

The curriculum was exceptionally well structured...with knowledge and skills fed to us in perfect bite-sized increments by my riding coaches in a language that was easy to comprehend, (once my nervousness started to subside). The on and off track coaching was highly personal and the Trainers were very patient. I currently ride a 2009 Harley Davidson Electra glide Ultra CVO Sceamin Eagle (floor boards…). You can imagine first time on a race track ever, and what a difference it was to start my training on a S1000RR BMW. The bikes were amazing to ride; I focused most of my attention on getting the skills down more than speed. Meals were excellent to say the least, Keith’s wife’s salad recipe was better than most high end restaurants.

Altogether, my time with the California Superbike School was AWESOME….. I have already booked level 3 & 4 in Shelton Washington on July 16/17 2012 (The Ridge Motorsports Park) can’t wait.

John Con.

Hi John,

Really glad to hear this :).

Best,

Cobie

So those floor boards aren't dragging on you yet are they? That's one of the side effects of CSS. I had to raise the pegs after my first few CSS classes. :)

Archived