Twitter Error On Iphone

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I'll give it a try:

I follow the SuperbikeSchool on Twitter. When I get a Tweet with a photo, I used to be able to click the link and view the photo, from my phone. Lately I've been getting an error mesage that says "Forbidden: Rate Limit Exceeded". Anybody know what that's about?

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I'll give it a try:

I follow the SuperbikeSchool on Twitter. When I get a Tweet with a photo, I used to be able to click the link and view the photo, from my phone. Lately I've been getting an error mesage that says "Forbidden: Rate Limit Exceeded". Anybody know what that's about?

That's a message from your internet-provider telling you that you have exceeded your (probably monthly) limit of traffic, when that happens either the connection slows down and prohibits certain kinds of downloads (like pictures or youtubeclips) or the internet access is being stopped altogether (until the next month)

That does sound like a good explanation - but I have an unlimited plan, and no difficulty with any other services, large downloads, etc. Also being connected on WiFi doesn't fix it. I wonder what would make this service any different from other photo or Internet or message downloads?

That does sound like a good explanation - but I have an unlimited plan, and no difficulty with any other services, large downloads, etc. Also being connected on WiFi doesn't fix it. I wonder what would make this service any different from other photo or Internet or message downloads?

Maybe it's not you but the source that has its "Rate Limit Exceeded".

I'm running out of explanations :)

Archived