Supension Settings

hello dear friends :rolleyes: I was in the track firs time for CSS level 1 & 2. I post some pics of my tires below, what can you say regarding my suspension settings as per the pictures?

my ride is 92 hp ducati multistrada 1000 and I was hard on gas on exits all the time. so is this wear normal or my suspension settings need a few clicks?

I mostly used front: cold 30 / hot 35 (numbers are average, I played often 1 or 2 psi up/down )

rear: cold 25 / hot 31

thanks in advance

best regards

Levent

P1060994.jpg

P1060987.jpg

P1060995.jpg

P1070003.jpg

For the most part your tires look great, I do take exception to the rest tire pressure, I lwouldnt recommend less than 29 in the rear. I see you are checking pressure rise and even though you are still in range 25 is a too low. The US GPs started going that way when the N-tech construction was introduced and are now below that at 21 cold.

You can expect to see the surface getting roughed up like that.

Thanks, Will

For the most part your tires look great, I do take exception to the rest tire pressure, I lwouldnt recommend less than 29 in the rear. I see you are checking pressure rise and even though you are still in range 25 is a too low. The US GPs started going that way when the N-tech construction was introduced and are now below that at 21 cold.

You can expect to see the surface getting roughed up like that.

Thanks, Will

thanks for reply. as far as I know d211 gp racers also have N-tech construction in them. even dunlop sportsmarts have to some degree. I use 29-30 psi cold at the rear for street use. I started from there and go lower to see what will happen. grip was soo good at 25/cold and I erased all chicken strips so didn't need to go lower than that.

• 1 month later...

If I can add another question to this thread... I noticed that line on the left hand side of the rear tyre, which sits about half way between the centre and the edge. I've noticed something similar on my tyres (Power Pure at the time I think) and always wondered what it's caused by... is that something to do with the manufacturing? You've said that there's nothing really to worry about, so I'm guessing that line is not a "problem", but I'm still wondering what it's caused by?